Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Updates Wishes

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I like the fridge idea,
    i think the player shop idea thing is too much lol, not everyone has a lot of time to dedicate to a game / too much work lol, I think I've suggested this one before as well, not in this thread though.

- - - Updated - - -

Get gralat loots when you kill players but you need to walk to it to obtain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    I like the fridge idea,
    Get gralat loots when you kill players but you need to walk to it to obtain it.
    I had this idea a while ago for killing players with streaks, sort of like a bounty system.
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Can you enable Arabic alphabet INGAME thanks

Can you read the first post ? :]

Also, first post has been updated with new suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Can you read the first post ? :]

Also, first post has been updated with new suggestions.
    I hope it doesn't take months to enable it

Banned
    Advertisements on start, players buy it then advertise what they want, can be like "buying brella" or "check out my yt channel!" it should be available only for 500 hours and above to prevent retards from posting innaproiate stuuf.

A locker room. My inventory is so big.. And 5 folders max lol.

Hall of fame building, statues of every admin who atleast put their effort on the game

Criminal ranks, if its high, then we can kill them on safe zones, if its low, like if its "Wanted" rank, cops can like kill them for cash.

A job where it randomly tells us to kill X player to get Y money.

Ability to have a trade table on houses, it should cost 50,000. It could be a job, if players spend 21$ on the tables, the house owner gets the cash.

Race events, racing with cars.

Private auctions on house, can auction off non-guns only.

A big mall, no, not the unfinished-yet-released crap but a "staff-put-effort-on-this-development"ish mall.

Ability to put handcuffs on players

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Advertisements on start, players buy it then advertise what they want, can be like "buying brella" or "check out my yt channel!" it should be available only for 500 hours and above to prevent retards from posting innaproiate stuuf.

A locker room. My inventory is so big.. And 5 folders max lol.

Hall of fame building, statues of every admin who atleast put their effort on the game

Criminal ranks, if its high, then we can kill them on safe zones, if its low, like if its "Wanted" rank, cops can like kill them for cash.

A job where it randomly tells us to kill X player to get Y money.

Ability to have a trade table on houses, it should cost 50,000. It could be a job, if players spend 21$ on the tables, the house owner gets the cash.

Race events, racing with cars.

Private auctions on house, can auction off non-guns only.

A big mall, no, not the unfinished-yet-released crap but a "staff-put-effort-on-this-development"ish mall.

Ability to put handcuffs on players
    whats the purpose of handcuffing players?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    whats the purpose of handcuffing players?
    To have people not be able to use their weapons and only walk. Not a bad idea, actually. However, there must be a limit using it or else it'll be too spammy and cause a problem.

Newcomer

Cool

add another VIP Pack, make it [120k+ or whatever suits you] but make it a whole year subscription + all old VIP item, that way it will be fair for all players to get the old fancy VIP items cars, guns, melees Etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Sam051966 View Post
    add another VIP Pack, make it [120k+ or whatever suits you] but make it a whole year subscription + all old VIP item, that way it will be fair for all players to get the old fancy VIP items cars, guns, melees Etc..
    Might as well wait a couple of years than buying VIP for the item every time, no thanks, early bird gets the worm, it would be unfair for old players to see new players own old VIP items
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Tradable furnitures?
    Proposal Gani?
    A 'pet' baby and baby materials for newlyweds LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Teleportation item furniture
    A pool furniture
    Also can you make it that when people sit on a chair others can't sit on it.