Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Updates Wishes

May you add admin hats back please? I really miss' em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELLO KITTY STORE! HAHAHAHA please :"))))) and more furniture

I don't know if any admins still read this thread but if they do: IMO we need to do more yearly competitive events, like GST and Crypt, since I know so many people that only become active to play in those events, then quit once they're over. Whether that's doing a large spar tourney, or something completely different, I think it would really help the player count/interest in Era. The soccer pitches/area have been there for over a year now and there has been no use of them - whether you use those to create a soccer tourney, or get rid of them and replace them with something else, or even nothing. Or use all the events to create a tourney, as in a team competes with one person in each event. Anything really, but I know everyone enjoys watching/participating in events such as GST and Crypt, and it would be a shame not to add more events like those.

Banned Capo
    I want a level-up system for the jobs like ol-west has, but you're all lazy admins so idk why I even made a good suggestion smh it ain't gonna get implemented

Quote Originally Posted by Zz98765 View Post
    I want a level-up system for the jobs like ol-west has, but you're all lazy admins so idk why I even made a good suggestion smh it ain't gonna get implemented
    They can't just simply make that happen and don't call admins "lazy". It's literally generalizing us. There's much more things to focus on and also most of the staffs implementing in-game are unknown by players.

Also, I would like Arte back.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    New jobs,shops, and digging spots...
    help me iwant to be admin but I don't know how and idint understand English iam from Egyptplease help

The follow option could be in use. Just make it so that the follower has to be added as a friend by the person he's following.

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    add small icons to gasmasks at inventory list to know if they are working gasmasks or not or make an individual list for gasmasks
    this is a really good idea and show that icon in the hat's description at the shop
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

cool list enjoyed the new ideas

When you type unstick me

You get to choose where you go

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!