Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Updates Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Heya guys,

As the tittle explains it already, I'd like to know what you guys would wish to see happen on iEra for 2017.
    Please, make constructive, senseful posts, posts such as "better admins", "fix the server", immature posts and so on will be ignored.

The point of this thread is to get you guys opinion of what you think would be good to be added in iEra.
    Don't be scared and get your keyboards out, time to show what your creativity can come up with !

These please

Ideas I came up with a while ago...

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...scount-rewards

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-A-daily-bonus!!!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

To be able to write Arabic
    The real Arabic alphabet

I want Countryside, cool melee, Quests and uhh yeah. :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rewrite the little blurb on the appstore about it being Al Capone era.

Banned
    Since countryside is in development hell, i'd like to see some of the new content that was designed and developed for it move into main iera so as not to waste them.
    (ie; jobs and shops, that kinda thing)

hwaryun
    Having more languages available for era! We had the Japanese beta test for so long.... Yet we have no Korean beta test even though there is a small community of Korean players that era neglects. .

For some reason I can't use any times (ex. can't shoot guns, trashpick etc near the auction house while others can. Might wanna look into that.

An easier way to bid on auctions. I wish that there was a way to set the limit that you want to bid and make it so that it auto- bids with a x second cooldown between bids.

Bring back some of the original base designs once in a while.

Move graphics hq to somewhere populated. If you want gfx competitions to gain notice, I would suggest making it so that A LOT of people will be able to notice someone's work. It gives pride + bragging rights to that person so more people will be given an incentive to participate.

Fix the health pack at CTF. People keep dying on the health pack and coming back to life and it gets really annoying to deal with.

Bring back laser tag! Also, make it so that you need to keep moving, not standing in place and shoot mindlessly. A suggestion would be to make it so that you receive x amount of damage from every x seconds you don't move.

Daily quests! Make it random and have a certain limit. You should also make it time sensitive and make it so that players would need to complete a quest in x amount of minutes. (Ex. 30 minutes to dig x amount of shells, 30 minutes to pk x amount people etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Since countryside is in development hell, i'd like to see some of the new content that was designed and developed for it move into main iera so as not to waste them.
    (ie; jobs and shops, that kinda thing)
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Can we please just have a real friend request?! like people are added only to friend list when the other party accepts, pleassssseeeeee and a tab for unaccepted/undeclined friend requests that expires after a month

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ht=house+party

Why dont you guys check some threads on future improvements and create a poll to select which to implement

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    Can we please just have a real friend request?! like people are added only to friend list when the other party accepts, pleassssseeeeee and a tab for unaccepted/undeclined friend requests that expires after a month

- - - Updated - - -

Why dont you guys check some threads on future improvements and create a poll to select which to implement
    THIS^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and if you remove people from friends lists it remove you from theirs as well.