Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 187 Gun shop

Banned
    snk has already provided you all with the text from the logs showing when the guns were uploaded to era i believe-
    Keep the topic on point please (about the shop in general)- the issue in regards to stolen graphics is finished.

Banned
    My review of G187 guns
    they are ripoffs, again.
    Theres really only 2 good guns, the Pksm or whatever and the SOCOM. Both OP, SOCOM freeze is less than a P2K and same fire rate, but 7 damage. the pksm things are OP since they can shoot through thick walls. The only type of guns that should be able to shoot through thick walls are snipers. Sniper rifles are incredibly underpowered. Specialy the L96. Only plus to a L96 is shooting through thick walls, other than that, stick with a NEO the T2K is way lower.
    F2000 is just a M4 that is automatic and can strap onto back, its a bit overpriced, should be 55K.
    Ghost M4 is just a pile of donkey crap
    The DSR i haven't seen much of and im not paying 100k for a rip off. My guess is it will just be a auto neo rifle with higher freeze and can shoot through walls.
    Snipers need to recive a buff. There completely a rip off, what would make it more worth the money is to make snipers be able to shoot through doors in bases along with the thick walls, like the M1 carbine.
    PKSM things need to get a nerf for shooting through walls. There completley overpowered for that reason other wise i see nothing wrong with it.
    SOCOM needs a freeze nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    My review of G187 guns
    they are ripoffs, again.
    Theres really only 2 good guns, the Pksm or whatever and the SOCOM. Both OP, SOCOM freeze is less than a P2K and same fire rate, but 7 damage. the pksm things are OP since they can shoot through thick walls. The only type of guns that should be able to shoot through thick walls are snipers. Sniper rifles are incredibly underpowered. Specialy the L96. Only plus to a L96 is shooting through thick walls, other than that, stick with a NEO the T2K is way lower.
    F2000 is just a M4 that is automatic and can strap onto back, its a bit overpriced, should be 55K.
    Ghost M4 is just a pile of donkey crap
    The DSR i haven't seen much of and im not paying 100k for a rip off. My guess is it will just be a auto neo rifle with higher freeze and can shoot through walls.
    Snipers need to recive a buff. There completely a rip off, what would make it more worth the money is to make snipers be able to shoot through doors in bases along with the thick walls, like the M1 carbine.
    PKSM things need to get a nerf for shooting through walls. There completley overpowered for that reason other wise i see nothing wrong with it.
    SOCOM needs a freeze nerf
    That's one way of putting it.

Sounds about right ghetto
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Ive seen the shop, its very nice