Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: iMilkshake server is hiring^^!

Name it
    "IeraWalljr"

iMilkshake server is hiring^^!

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Please shut the hell up if you don't know what you're talking about. I got a warning because I said something you deserve. So don't make me become banned

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a joke? Because kid, you use playerworlds to develop a game and then tell unixmad to release it.
    I still prefer Era PC as there is way more skilled players than those toxic "50k spar" kids.
    A lot of servers I've been on never last a year, except for apocalypse they got something going for them.

Also, if you think your server is ready to be public (which takes ALOT of development) carlito would have to review it. Releasing a server for IOS takes so much more time. Delteria still hasn't been released for IOS.
    Last edited by Grantman20; 01-26-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    A lot of servers I've been on never last a year, except for apocalypse they got something going for them.

Also, if you think your server is ready to be public (which takes ALOT of development) carlito would have to review it. Releasing a server for IOS takes so much more time. Delteria still hasn't been released for IOS.
    It took years for Ol' West to be released on iOS.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Also; I have a good suggestion for a game. How about "Era 3.0" considering there already is a PC and an iOS edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Please shut the hell up if you don't know what you're talking about. I got a warning because I said something you deserve. So don't make me become banned

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a joke? Because kid, you use playerworlds to develop a game and then tell unixmad to release it.
    I still prefer Era PC as there is way more skilled players than those toxic "50k spar" kids.
    Keep doing this until u get prem banned, I have fun watching bad people like u get banned

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Okay well we are now pretty advanced and our tileset has progressed alot and we made things that have never been done before.

And we won't stop our journey to what we are aiming for it's not a ne wiEra it's kind of the game style the old era spirit can be felt in the game by how it works..

Please ignore this post, applying through the form will get you nowhere. -iMilkshake staff.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Closing.

I saw. I conquered. I came.