Thread: Are there files already downloaded in Graal Online Era PC?

Post Are there files already downloaded in Graal Online Era PC?

I always wonder, why can't the developers just make the users download the Era files so that it could reduce lag and loading time for the game. Example are like after loading Speedy Pizza building, after closing Era from facebook and going back into the game. I have to load some stuff making lag. The Graal Era in devices already have the files downloaded, ready for them to be loaded. I am not encouraging more people to modify the files. I do not see anything wrong, since there are bans from modifying the game files. Would appreciate feedbacks or information about this.

Don't fix what is not broken
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm just clarifying that this could boost up the game for people. I clearly did not mention anything to be "Fixed".

The devices already do that? If it didn't ifile wouldn't exist. The only way people are able to even ifile is because of that fact, that the files are downloaded on their device.

What your device has to load in when entering rooms are the scripts all the npcs have, and the other players. Something that can't be downloaded

Well to load them you need the files and the scripts are the ones loading them, but the files on the pc version is coming from the servers, instead of the files downloaded already just like the phone version. So it takes much longer to load in pc than the phones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Locker View Post
    Well to load them you need the files and the scripts are the ones loading them, but the files on the pc version is coming from the servers, instead of the files downloaded already just like the phone version. So it takes much longer to load in pc than the phones.
    Well, PW is only 2mb while the iOS versions of Graal is 25mb. 25mb is enough to download the tile set. While 2mb is like enough for the log in screen.

The PC version downloads pretty fast for me...

My country is not really close to the graal servers... so I get like 200-300 ms or ping

Quote Originally Posted by Locker View Post
    My country is not really close to the graal servers... so I get like 200-300 ms or ping
    There is no "location" of the iEra server. The FPS and other things like that depends on your internet connection
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".