Thread: New Event Ideas!

hwaryun

Lightbulb New Event Ideas!

http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16341
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-and-Questions

The above links are some of the previous event ideas that I threw around a while back. If you guys want to check them out, go ahead.

I have a two more suggestions for events.

#1: Randomizer TDM
    This event would essentially be placed on the TS map that we got going on.

Administrator would cycle through an event modifier which would set the event itself as melees only or guns only to set some examples.

The randomization could work in two different ways. In this case, melees could be categorized by damage and/or speed or they could just be randomly selected for everyone.

To reiterate, the first option would make it so that the randomizer would choose certain "classes" (Ex. Class S+= Lightsaber, Ion Katana.... Class ?= Starter Trashpick) and the class distribution would be spread evenly across the two teams. So each team would have a lightsaber wielder and each team would have a starter trashpick wielder as well. I suppose you could also have people with the 500 use heal sticks as well. They would have to swing wisely.

The second option basically just makes everyone have the same weapon. Going back to the lightsaber example, everyone would have one. (Maybe randomize the colors? )

As for guns, the same would apply. Although a lot of work would be needed to constantly move guns up and down tiers.

Other event modifiers that I can think of are:

1. Everyone slowly loses x amount of health/ sec. People would be healed if they hurt the opposing team. (Essentially makes it so that you can't have infinite spam.)

2. Inverted controls where you are in a state of blue gas.

#2:Admin Boss Fights
    I suppose this "event" could be used for event coin events or even for fun.

Essentially, the administrator (let's take snk as an example) would have a HUGE hitbox (I am thinking of the admins who use the commands to make them zoomed in statue size.) Additionally, he would also have a ridiculous amount of health. (5000+ maybe?)

snk would then have a few moves that he can use such as a ground pound where he attacks anyone in a certain direction and 1HKO them, a stun for x amounts of seconds etc. He can also have a self heal ability that heals him for x amount of health. All of these abilities will be cooldown restricted so he can't spam them.

While all of these are on cooldown, snk will be able to attack using any melee that deals <50 hp. (No 1HKO).

On the player aspect of things, there will be a couple health packs lying around.

The person who does the most damage would receive a reward similar to the fort event rewards. If this is an event house event, I would venture to say that everyone who did at least 1 damage should receive a participation event coin piece/ event coin when snk is successfully killed within an allotted time frame. (Ex. 10 minutes). Perhaps the top 10 damage dealers in this case can also receive an additional event coin/ event coin piece as well.

Additionally, when snk 1HKO's you, your teammates should be able to revive you by using a special gun/ tapping on you repeatedly. The only downside here would have to be that you have to be standing close to your teammates and you cannot move while attempting to revive. There will be a limited amount of revives for the entire team as well.

The top 5/10 revivers should also receive the same rewards as the damage dealers as they are sacrificing an opportunity to deal damage to heal their teammates. Perhaps a leaderboard might help provide some friendly competition that encourages supporting your teammates.

I am not sure if this event should be weapon locked or if you could customize it like you can with the MPX gun but the event needs to be created in the first place for me to actually start thinking about the details. Besides, it's ultimately up to administrators anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, these ideas are a work in progress. Let me know what you think .
    Last edited by hwaryun; 01-25-2017 at 04:11 AM.

I like the admin boss fight.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    I like the admin boss fight.
    People hate/ don't really understand what admins do.

If this was not an event and just something that admins do once in a while near spawn or something, it would allow them to interact with the general population.

Admins are kinda always busy, I doubt they'll have time for a boss fight
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Admins are kinda always busy, I doubt they'll have time for a boss fight
    You don't know if they decide to come on to have fun.
    I know admins that come on to host events and choose to switch to their non staff account to play.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    You don't know if they decide to come on to have fun.
    I know admins that come on to host events and choose to switch to their non staff account to play.
    They're doing this to get EC for their player account
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 01-26-2017 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Incorrect grammar

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    They're doing this to get EC for their player account
    How can they host and play events at the same time.

I am talking about them coming online to host a few events. Then, they log off and play on their normal account.

This isn't some Mr. White shenanigans but for event coins.

Don't be so sure, about 50.3% of admins (mostly Players Relations) are only admins because of the free-gralats-feature also, there is no way to reach Ace (A Player Relations Admin) in-game or on Era-Go

- - - Updated - - -

Wait nvm-
    Ace is doing his job 100% correct
    I got confused between Player Relations roles and Player Relations Admin roles

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    The boss admin thing sounds fun. I remember they did something like this at the pk arena last summer where Chief would enlarge himself and run around killing people, whoever killed him got a doll. It was really cool.