Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rafors new skin

hwaryun
    I mean if there is so many complaints about the new skins Bitzsam might as well offer both the new and the old skins...

yoyo sam give us the option to at least have the old skin back just won the rafor yesterday

<- Just add it like this sam :P
    Last edited by Hero; 02-28-2017 at 12:30 AM.

The new skin kinda looks like m4, Bitzsam should honestly just add the old skin back again since some people like the old skin more than the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by SwatHalo View Post
    The new skin kinda looks like m4, Bitzsam should honestly just add the old skin back again since some people like the old skin more than the new one.
    Yeah im not saying that the new skin is bad but I kinda like the option to have the old skin, the 2nd skin just changes the slight light green color to black..
    Last edited by Hero; 03-06-2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: colors~
    [/url]

Well the second skin before only changed it from green to gold so there is no difference. Adding old skins defeats the purpose of a reskin. As you can see by the picture you posted they are both similar looking in terms of colour plqcement, stock type, where the sight is and the flashligh grip thing it has- for those saying it looks like a different gun

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Well the second skin before only changed it from green to gold so there is no difference. Adding old skins defeats the purpose of a reskin. As you can see by the picture you posted they are both similar looking in terms of colour plqcement, stock type, where the sight is and the flashligh grip thing it has- for those saying it looks like a different gun
    You can say the same thing with the m4 reskins... (we can switch to the old m4 skin)

Ask anyone with the rafor gun and they would agree to have the old skin, but please reconsider it. You don't even have to add the gold skin.. options are good.
    [/url]

The m4 wasn't revamped, no revamped gun got the old version of the removed skin readded.

I'm hoping you bought the gun for its stats and not on the hope that the skin would change just because you won it because that would be kinda silly.

^^^^true
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The m4 wasn't revamped, no revamped gun got the old version of the removed skin readded.

I'm hoping you bought the gun for its stats and not on the hope that the skin would change just because you won it because that would be kinda silly.
    I got it for the stats

The gm4 was revamped and you still kept the original look as a skin..

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I got it for the stats

The gm4 was revamped and you still kept the original look as a skin..
    Nope the revamped gm4 was the replacement for the blue and red gm4 skins which weren't readded