Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rafors new skin

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Nope the revamped gm4 was the replacement for the blue and red gm4 skins which weren't readded
    Well either way I guess in a way we should at least have the option to switch to the old skin. The current skin barely changes at all... oh well. Appreciate it sam, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Well either way I guess in a way we should at least have the option to switch to the old skin. The current skin barely changes at all... oh well. Appreciate it sam, thanks
    You can't use that argument though because it was the same with the old skin. When it was the old rafor it was either green and black or the gold and black skin. The other rafor skin didn't change anything but the colour either.

Instead of it being gold it is black but it is still the same skin concept as it was before

You can't use that argument though because it was the same with the old skin. When it was the old rafor it was either green and black or the gold and black skin. The other rafor skin didn't change anything but the colour either.

Instead of it being gold it is black but it is still the same skin concept as it was before
    Meh

I think it would be better if BitzSam just remade the skin entirely they like an extra m4 or gm4 skin. It doesn't stand out at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SwatHalo View Post
    I think it would be better if BitzSam just remade the skin entirely they like an extra m4 or gm4 skin. It doesn't stand out at all.
    A lot of people ask me if it's an m4 skin lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    A lot of people ask me if it's an m4 skin lol
    What you don't seem to see is that the old skin was meant to be based on an m4 but because of it's weird shape it didn't look like it was one.

Sam I've read all these comments and I can see where it would seem users are attacking you but that's not the case. You can't really use any of this as an argument either.. There's 40 players here that spend cash money on this game and they're nearly begging you to just give them the option to choose.. Why is it such a big deal? Couldn't you bend one time to please the player base? After all this game would be nothing without these kids and their money.. They just want to have a choice. Add both the skins and be done with it.

Banned
    deal with it or kys

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyAthena View Post
    Sam I've read all these comments and I can see where it would seem users are attacking you but that's not the case. You can't really use any of this as an argument either.. There's 40 players here that spend cash money on this game and they're nearly begging you to just give them the option to choose.. Why is it such a big deal? Couldn't you bend one time to please the player base? After all this game would be nothing without these kids and their money.. They just want to have a choice. Add both the skins and be done with it.
    Players don't work like that. Reasonable players are almost non existent on this server. If I bend the rules for one instance, then players will expect it to be done on every instance.
    "Why did rafor get its old skin added back and not the pbp, you only did it because it's an auction gun thats unfair" etc.

im not saying i want the old pbp skin back but the new one looks trash