danm stealing gfx? nice try but lex made it
    i mean i wouldn't care so much if he would have asked

Delt Graphics Team

sad.. i was sure you actually got better but you did the worse

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by *Lex View Post
    m8 you totally stole my kuda design

Nice try but dont steal guns. its already on the iera discord
    his gun looks like a fatten ver of yours but with extra stuffs.

Even if the shape is mostly stolen off Lex's the shading on his gun is significantly better

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Even if the shape is mostly stolen off Lex's the shading on his gun is significantly better
    no like, he practically stole everything about my gun...thats my shading...all he did was cut my gun up and made it bigger.

Delt Graphics Team

You Guys Assume Stuff Real Quick The Kuda I did Is Fatten With the Stock and Everything else Yes it has the same Colors of Lexs Gun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    You Guys Assume Stuff Real Quick The Kuda I did Is Fatten With the Stock and Everything else Yes it has the same Colors of Lexs Gun
    Just cause It Looks like his "I Stole it" Which I didn't Look At the Gun and See the Lenght of it His is Skinner And my Is Fat

- - - Updated - - -

Just cause It Looks like his "I Stole it" Which I didn't Look At the Gun and See the Lenght of it His is Skinner And my Is Fat
    As i siad before, all you did was cut up my gun and changed the size. Literally everything else about it is the same. hell you even took my fast mag attachment and put it on your "progress" pic.

Delt Graphics Team

- - - Updated - - -

most of the shape is like lex gun shape and dont act like what you did is fine if you edit something from someone say it when you post it in "your graphics" thread

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    most of the shape is like lex gun shape and dont act like what you did is fine if you edit something from someone say it when you post it in "your graphics" thread
    How can it be name "my graphics thread" if he edited the gfx or stole it
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    The thread is just called "A Gun" so I guess it's not really "his" graphics thread.