Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mpx skill room

Mpx skill room

As much anero worked on mpx to bring back the skills I really appreciate it but still not enough in my opinion the skills shows up when both of the players got the exact same weapon stats and when they play against each other coz in mpx you got 10 points u can put them in firerate others can but them in freeze you can make your own gun stats that doesn't really shows the skills giving the people the ability to see what gun stats fits them so they play with it i dont think that's enough,....my suggestions is to make a room in mpx when ever you join it it gives random gun stats and so the opponent will have the same gun stats this room will be the truly skill play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya ok skill play
    Just move ur thumbs

Nobody can possibly manage to complain about MPX, buddy. There has been so much time and uneeded talent into it to begin with. You want to complain about something? Come to spar or PK and see.

Mpx skill room

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Nobody can possibly manage to complain about MPX, buddy. There has been so much time and uneeded talent into it to begin with. You want to complain about something? Come to spar or PK and see.
    I think u didn't get it , iam suggesting not complaining

Last edited by Beo; 01-26-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    As much anero worked on mpx to bring back the skills I really appreciate it but still not enough in my opinion the skills shows up when both of the players got the exact same weapon stats and when they play against each other coz in mpx you got 10 points u can put them in firerate others can but them in freeze you can make your own gun stats that doesn't really shows the skills giving the people the ability to see what gun stats fits them so they play with it i dont think that's enough,....my suggestions is to make a room in mpx when ever you join it it gives random gun stats and so the opponent will have the same gun stats this room will be the truly skill play

I like the idea.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Uhm.. No. The way to acquire "skill" is by playing players who are superior to you and studying what they do in order to make yourself better. Multiplex does involve skill, you have to find the right weaponry stats that fit your sparring style. Another thing is that the concept of Multiplex was created by Meph actually, Anero helped structure it from sorts.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    If anything, as Dolloway said, regular spar involves no skill; neither does pk. This is the best you can get.

Most people typically use 5 Freeze and % R.O.F however I use my own special build that I work well with, my secret.
    Ol West Levels Team Admin

Mpx skill room

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Uhm.. No. The way to acquire "skill" is by playing players who are superior to you and studying what they do in order to make yourself better. Multiplex does involve skill, you have to find the right weaponry stats that fit your sparring style. Another thing is that the concept of Multiplex was created by Meph actually, Anero helped structure it from sorts.
    I agree that mpx is skills place and I disagree calling it skills when your given to make your own gun stats remember that the skills Doesn't need a specific gun and thats what the skill room will depend on giving random gun stats to the players to make it fair enough both will have the same stats