Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mpx skill room

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I agree that mpx is skills place and I disagree calling it skills when your given to make your own gun stats remember that the skills Doesn't need a specific gun and thats what the skill room will depend on giving random gun stats to the players to make it fair enough both will have the same stats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every player has a different combination to suit their abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Every player has a different combination to suit their abilities.
    If you are really talking about skill it wont matter what kind of gun your using it will always be someone better than the other specially when they both got the same gun / stats

If you are really talking about skill it wont matter what kind of gun your using it will always be someone better than the other specially when they both got the same gun / stats

Which is why you spar again and again in order to get better.

Mpx skill room

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Which is why you spar again and again in order to get better.
    Thats called upgrading/improving your skills

Thats called upgrading/improving your skills

Exactly lol

Make limiters for certain stat variables, I don't think you should have over 3+ spread for Multiplex, some crazy people use at least 2-3-5 of some sort, and literally run and shoot, you should limit it or at least make rooms for non-spread users not spread users. It would probably be more appreciated and also have more skillful players come into Multiplex instead of having spread players in every room.

Skills = tapping button lmao

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Skills = tapping button lmao
    Same same

There wont be any excuses when both of the opponents got the same (stats) gun points

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BanditQ View Post
    Make limiters for certain stat variables, I don't think you should have over 3+ spread for Multiplex, some crazy people use at least 2-3-5 of some sort, and literally run and shoot, you should limit it or at least make rooms for non-spread users not spread users. It would probably be more appreciated and also have more skillful players come into Multiplex instead of having spread players in every room.
    So what?
    If they use that many points on spread, they can't use it on Freeze or RoF.
    No one's stopping you from using spread - if it was OP, everyone would use it - which is not the case.
    Even if you have a lot of spread, you still need to know how to effectively use it. You'll have decent freeze, low RoF... in all honesty - how is this overpowered?

Our system is balanced. No system is entirely perfect, but it is very balanced.
    For instance, adding freeze will also slow your RoF down, etc. - it's a quite complex system.
    It's been tested for hundreds of hours though; an OP build does not exist.
    Some players are better at dodging, some are more advanced in timing their shots... were we to give everyone the same gun, it wouldn't be the place Meph and I intended it to be.

Everyone has his/her unique style - no question about that.
    Complaining about spread is non-sense. Learn to beat it.