Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mpx skill room

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    So what?
    If they use that many points on spread, they can't use it on Freeze or RoF.
    No one's stopping you from using spread - if it was OP, everyone would use it - which is not the case.
    Even if you have a lot of spread, you still need to know how to effectively use it. You'll have decent freeze, low RoF... in all honesty - how is this overpowered?

Our system is balanced. No system is entirely perfect, but it is very balanced.
    For instance, adding freeze will also slow your RoF down, etc. - it's a quite complex system.
    It's been tested for hundreds of hours though; an OP build does not exist.
    Some players are better at dodging, some are more advanced in timing their shots... were we to give everyone the same gun, it wouldn't be the place Meph and I intended it to be.

Everyone has his/her unique style - no question about that.
    Complaining about spread is non-sense. Learn to beat it.
    At least make 1 room in mpx or spar complex works like that both opponents get same gun stats .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    A reason to keep custom gun stats is so people can use a gun thats more comfortable than them. Instead of releasing like a few choices for debatably balanced classes they decided to design custom stats with a limited amount of points.

If players hopped into an arena with different guns all day they would go insane.

Mpx skill room

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    A reason to keep custom gun stats is so people can use a gun thats more comfortable than them. Instead of releasing like a few choices for debatably balanced classes they decided to design custom stats with a limited amount of points.

If players hopped into an arena with different guns all day they would go insane.
    Its just a suggest to be activated on several rooms not all the rooms

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk