Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow mallet

How about the pans that was released in 2013 or -14?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Chainsaw kinda useless tho...the damage is very little and its attack speed is like a snail.
    Uhm, no. It's 15 damage and it's speed isn't that bad, it's only bad if you're using it for basing.

Banned
    whoever wants their item to be tradable has the right to fight for it, rainbow mallet just so happens to be so rare everyone asks what hammer it is and if its tradable. Its so rare nobody really cares about it and every time the subject comes up its the same lame excuse.

Obviously "it wasnt supposed to be tradable" isnt going to make any difference.

Indeed, they do have a right to fight for it....
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I don't think it should be tradable since there are many rare items that are useless now which wants to be traded and aren't tradable why would that mallet be an exception? I believe when an item isn't tradable it should be used to show off an achievement, if it was tradable you'd lose that 'trophy' immediately since you think it would be sold at a high price, that's my opinion I just think that items that aren't tradable should stay that way.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    i think an item being tradable outweighs the benefits of having it on an account forever. And like i said before, rainbow mallet is only good for trading but its not tradable. It wasnt unlocked at all, its won at auction and its rare. It represents no trophy to me.

Other items like cotton bud, pan, and blood axe should be considered as well. In general i think its really weird how some melees arent tradable.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I don't think it should be tradable since there are many rare items that are useless now which wants to be traded and aren't tradable why would that mallet be an exception? I believe when an item isn't tradable it should be used to show off an achievement, if it was tradable you'd lose that 'trophy' immediately since you think it would be sold at a high price, that's my opinion I just think that items that aren't tradable should stay that way.
    I believe that the fact that it will worth a lot is a great "trophy" booster. Like c'mon, even if you have that 1 item that some other people may have and you know you can't trade it makes it seems worthless; like if you have something worth a lot of tro then it adds value to it.

No one craes
    I am honest if yall cant handle it then stfu

aligamer,ikyle,imaginary/margadosh,nicholas

Quote Originally Posted by Donal4Prez View Post
    No one craes
    -about you.
    (cares*)

Quote Originally Posted by Moo V View Post
    -about you.
    (cares*)
    You're correcting my grammar yet you can't correct your toxic attitude
    I am honest if yall cant handle it then stfu