Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem going to be nerfed?

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Sam, you seriously don't have to do this. The Chem is 200 ec for crying out loud. Now you see so many people that aren't very good at ec getting have been saving for this now to realize that it is getting nerfed. Not cool dude.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Sam, you seriously don't have to do this. The Chem is 200 ec for crying out loud. Now you see so many people that aren't very good at ec getting have been saving for this now to realize that it is getting nerfed. Not cool dude.
    Scratch what I said, this thing makes you a target on the streets and competeing with 2+ other chems for a killing spot is hard.
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Scratch what I said, this thing makes you a target on the streets and competeing with 2+ other chems for a killing spot is hard.
    I guess people that streak would have to deal with it now...

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

U kno why everyone has chem now
    Bc admins host the same lame events - water races, bush, ctf, ctf, ctf, ctf, ctf, ctf, ctf, ctf, ctf, team spar, team spar, rush and chances
    N u know same winners as usual - mostly those who have low ping.
    Just make them limited

Banned
    Whatever I'm done posting about this, no matter what I say or suggest I just get negative feedback. I try to stay nice and give out a positive attitude but it's really hard when everything you do is criticized. Do what you want to chemical gun, I'm done
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...078#post401078

Let's just say it's above 180
    I say put a cap on the gun, once a certain amount of people get it just remove it. There has been plenty of time to get one, and it's players faults for not working towards it. Simply allow only maybe 75-100 in game then totally remove it.

That will keep it rare and fair for the players who worked their butt off in the time being to get one. limiting the amount of chemical guns also means it doesn't need to be nerfed, which it shouldn't be either way considering how much it costs
    I don't know about you but you can't run from contradictions.

if you don't like it. don't purchase in game currency.
    speak with your wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bees View Post
    if you don't like it. don't purchase in game currency.
    speak with your wallet.
    Why are you talking about irl money? You can't get a chem with money it's an ec item.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Banned
    Items adjustments, nerfs and buffs happens in every MMO who have a competitive side.

I'll take the example of the famous PC MOBA game, League of Legends.
    Nerfs, buffs, adjustment happens every patch. Let's take Kalista in this example shall we, she went from top tier ADC (Master, Challenger, even played in LCS) to a complete garbage, useless ADC, and ended up being the worst ADC, after a direct nerf, and multiple undirect nerfs. Yet, players dealt with it and started playing with other ADCs. That's what happens everytime a patch is live.

Now you're going to tell me "d00d it'z a 200 ec item its expensiveeee", so what ? It's not because it's an expensive item that it shouldn't be adjusted, nerfed or buffed. The way I see CG now is more of an adjustment. It got more fairly balanced, to allow others who do not own it, to have a chance to compete against a CG user.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Why are you talking about irl money? You can't get a chem with money it's an ec item.
    if you can't figure it out.. just play the game.
    I can see that you belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Items adjustments, nerfs and buffs happens in every MMO who have a competitive side.

I'll take the example of the famous PC MOBA game, League of Legends.
    Nerfs, buffs, adjustment happens every patch. Let's take Kalista in this example shall we, she went from top tier ADC (Master, Challenger, even played in LCS) to a complete garbage, useless ADC, and ended up being the worst ADC, after a direct nerf, and multiple undirect nerfs. Yet, players dealt with it and started playing with other ADCs. That's what happens everytime a patch is live.

Now you're going to tell me "d00d it'z a 200 ec item its expensiveeee", so what ? It's not because it's an expensive item that it shouldn't be adjusted, nerfed or buffed. The way I see CG now is more of an adjustment. It got more fairly balanced, to allow others who do not own it, to have a chance to compete against a CG user.
    League of legends is different just saying. And cg is pretty vulnerable against rushes and guns with low freeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk