Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem going to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    So you've made chem normal again but you've banned it from basing... That's the entire point of the gun and that's what it's been used for by everyone who bought it, why don't you just put a cap on the gun like I said as all this entire weekend has been is arguing by everybody.

Putting a cap is the only solution I can think of and the amount of chems at the moment is not bad, obsidian just happens to know how to get all of them to join. There are 65-70 chems atm, only make 15-20 more chems available then completely remove it from the shop.

This will avoid a nerf (most likely also avoid weeks of arguing) and give players a chance to save up. And it's the only logical answer at this point.
    You have literally lived up to my prediction of how you would act once you got the chem gun for yourself. The answer to your suggestion of adding a cap has been answered multiple times. I suggest you actually read the reason I have provided you for once.

Chem users be like;

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You have literally lived up to my prediction of how you would act once you got the chem gun for yourself. The answer to your suggestion of adding a cap has been answered multiple times. I suggest you actually read the reason I have provided you for once.
    Since chem is blocked in bases now
    Give us a free BAR how am I supposed to base now
    Jeez

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Since chem is blocked in bases now
    Give us a free BAR how am I supposed to base now
    Jeez
    Wasn't "fixing it for bases" your suggestion the whole time?

I like the nerf tho good job sam now chem won't effect basses like before, think about it guys in future everyone will own chem how could u even base lmao 2 chems could smash a base without even using skills just spamming it around

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chem users be like;
    I know you've given me reasons but at this point what are you gonna do? Anything you do to Chem can get you massive amounts of hate, only because it's so valued by people like me. So are you gonna do something smart like just get rid of it and give people a chance to get it before it runs out or ruin the experience for everyone who has it

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I think it would be a great idea if only the gang leader could use cg in bases or something along those lines. Then there would be a limit that would help the imbalance without nerfing the gun.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    So you've made chem normal again but you've banned it from basing... That's the entire point of the gun and that's what it's been used for by everyone who bought it, why don't you just put a cap on the gun like I said as all this entire weekend has been is arguing by everybody.

Putting a cap is the only solution I can think of and the amount of chems at the moment is not bad, obsidian just happens to know how to get all of them to join. There are 65-70 chems atm, only make 15-20 more chems available then completely remove it from the shop.

This will avoid a nerf (most likely also avoid weeks of arguing) and give players a chance to save up. And it's the only logical answer at this point.
    How would you have felt if it was capped two weeks ago before you got it

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    @mrgadosh

feel the
     Spoiler
    burn

and
     Spoiler
    REKT

No? Weren't u going to nerf it bc of how gangs only spam it at doors?
    So instead of nerfing the gun
    Fix the base itself
    Did.u.get.it

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No? Weren't u going to nerf it bc of how gangs only spam it at doors?
    So instead of nerfing the gun
    Fix the base itself
    Did.u.get.it
    IT'S STILL OVERCENTRALIZING AND BROKEN DON'T YOU GET IT?
    even if you fix bases and I don't know how you do that,you can't just forget how broken chem is.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!