Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem going to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...078#post401078

I don't know about you but you can't run from contradictions.
    Remind me what that is again, sorry I legit don't know
    yo

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    you clearly haven't seen them in base lol
    I was with Obsidian and I saw Duke and Woody use them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Because it's not fun when you put so much time and effort into a game only to see the thing you wasted 2 months trying to achieve get nerfed
    This is me rn^^^^^^^

hmm what should I do with 171 ec
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    This is me rn^^^^^^^

hmm what should I do with 171 ec
    Buy throwing knives and stab urself slowly to death
    Jk <3 wait for the final result either Sam being killed or us drinking bleach

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    So we're going to see 60-70 chems on the streets trying to pk ?
    Interesting..

Sam you've literally came up with the worst ideas until now from the starting of this year, bet you'll get a massive amount of hate for that . Besides , it's quite funny how you implemented this idea right after Darkside was getting destroyed by obsidian

Why should someone pay 200 Ec in order to use a gun on the streets ? Most of the players are either afk at the start / astro /sparring /digging or basing .. There wont be much people to kill now ...
    You keep saying this as if I have some bias towards Darkside? I only attack them at bbz because I stay at complex and can't be bothered running to another base. If anything I should be biased AGAINST them since half the time I pk them their whole gang, gangs up on just me and most of them are toxic anyway.
    I was making changes to the chem yesterday whilst talking to Duke about it. He liked the changes but because most other chem users wouldn't agree to get used to it a more drastic approach was taken.

There are definitely people still on the street, as I said earlier after blocking it from bases and buffing it I went on a 50 streak in a handful of minutes. Easily

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You keep saying this as if I have some bias towards Darkside? I only attack them at bbz because I stay at complex and can't be bothered running to another base. If anything I should be biased AGAINST them since half the time I pk them their whole gang, gangs up on just me and most of them are toxic anyway.
    I was making changes to the chem yesterday whilst talking to Duke about it. He liked the changes but because most other chem users wouldn't agree to get used to it a more drastic approach was taken.

There are definitely people still on the street, as I said earlier after blocking it from bases and buffing it I went on a 50 streak in a handful of minutes. Easily
    What exactly makes chem needing a nerf? Chems are easy to outplay.. spamming the doors? Okay it's like a 1 second reload, plenty of time to break the door. Spamming an entrance like at gueree? Use a homeless witch shield. No need to make these stupid nerfs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Because it's not fun when you put so much time and effort into a game only to see the thing you wasted 2 months trying to achieve get nerfed
    2 months of hardwork doesn't justify the undisputed best gun in the entire game. Are you saying you can get 100k pks or even 15k spar wins easily in 2 months? AND ontop of that have the gralats required to purchase those guns?
    What about the MP5a5? Do you think anyone was able to get 200k pks and 35k spar wins in 2 months? Of course not! The average players probably takes a half a year just to get the 100k pk. If you expected chem to stay as good as it was requiring 2 months of work then I should be buffing p2ks and vector to 15 damage, psg1 to 20 damage and mp5a5 to 25 damage. Because they take a lot longer to get than chem does

Hey, make my starter pistol more like a bar in the bases so I have a better chance against the bar players...
    also, remove traps.
    some people have lots of traps, I don't.

gotta make it fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bees View Post
    Hey, make my starter pistol more like a bar in the bases so I have a better chance against the bar players...
    also, remove traps.
    some people have lots of traps, I don't.

gotta make it fair.
    I mean starter pistol was actually buffed

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I mean starter pistol was actually buffed
    What bizzaro world is this???