Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem going to be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Pretty much he has nerfed it already or just doing some test runs.

Just got my friend to check it out for me and it's pretty bad.
    Your friend probably just fired the gun to see the firerate before she made her determination as everyone else did before they realised it was initially doing 14 damage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Your friend probably just fired the gun to see the firerate before she made her determination as everyone else did before they realised it was initially doing 14 damage
    I'm not one to complain about how drastic the changes are but that's your call.

I can go by with any changes as long as they aren't affecting gameplay and hard work badly.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I'm not one to complain about how drastic the changes are but that's your call.

I can go by with any changes as long as they aren't affecting gameplay and hard work badly.
    Well you have to test it for yourself to know. You can't go off what other people say because most of the time they haven't even got a clue.
    The people were already asking for it to be changed back after the first 5 minutes, without even testing it out. Most people didn't even realise the buffs on it, just the slower firerate and then came to the conclusion that it's now bad.

Chem going to be nerfed?

Well you have to test it for yourself to know. You can't go off what other people say because most of the time they haven't even got a clue.
    The people were already asking for it to be changed back after the first 5 minutes, without even testing it out. Most people didn't even realise the buffs on it, just the slower firerate and then came to the conclusion that it's now bad.
    So why'd you change it back to the normal version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    So why'd you change it back to the normal version

Because as I said in the announcement that change was only a temporary test to see how it was like when players used it. As I said in the weapon stat change thread the ACTUAL change would occur at the start of next month

Because as I said in the announcement that change was only a temporary test to see how it was like when players used it. As I said in the weapon stat change thread the ACTUAL change would occur at the start of next month
    Just change it now it's so close to next month

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Just change it now it's so close to next month

What happened to you not wanting it to be changed lol?

everyone needs to stop hating on BiTzSam, he know what he's doing

For me the old stat of chem is better than the test run,

hwaryun
    Bitz, based on what you have seen with the test run, will you be making modifications to the change itself or will you put the change that you have effected today in order by the start of next month?