Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ammo Can't Be Traded Anymore?

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Tbh in my opinion really I think they banned ammo from trades due to numerous scams happening with it like the chat bubble scam or something of the sort. Im kinda glad they removed it because thats one less scam I have to look out for but usually my friends like to pk and I dont like to pk so usually I give them my ammo but now I cant so it kind of sucks in a way but its benefical too! (Atleast I think)
    I don't understand why they made it so that you can only pick up 10,000 ammo when you can have a much higher amount for shells.

Instead, they solved this issue by lowering (possibly, cannot confirm) the rate at which ammo spawns.

With many people already using VIP for infinite ammo I do not see why ammo cannot have a higher cap.

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    I heard when you log off it resets.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I don't understand why people need to trade there ammos
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    People were using a glitch to scam people out of their items, that's why they disabled it being traded.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    I heard when you log off it resets.
    That's bs.

I've had this for a long time...

That's bs.

I've had this for a long time...
    Ok jeez...You don't need get all ninja like on my k. That's just what I heard from others.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I don't understand why they made it so that you can only pick up 10,000 ammo when you can have a much higher amount for shells.

Instead, they solved this issue by lowering (possibly, cannot confirm) the rate at which ammo spawns.

With many people already using VIP for infinite ammo I do not see why ammo cannot have a higher cap.
    Probably to encourage people to buy unlimited ammo back in the day.

Ammo counts something i've thought about in the past. I don't see it ever happening but my take on it was if unlimited ammo was removed and ammo capacity was decreased it could help reduce spam in combat as people will be trying to conserve their ammo.

And then sell ammo/ ammo types in stores so if you wanted to use an explosive gun, the ammo for it could be more expensive than regular ammo, same with snipers etc

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

Ammo counts something i've thought about in the past. I don't see it ever happening but my take on it was if unlimited ammo was removed and ammo capacity was decreased it could help reduce spam in combat as people will be trying to conserve their ammo.

And then sell ammo/ ammo types in stores so if you wanted to use an explosive gun, the ammo for it could be more expensive than regular ammo, same with snipers etc
    This doesn't help the question of why is it that we only can go up to 10k but the maximum is 50k
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

So would that mean that guns such as chemical, which are explosive in nature can't be so recklessly spammed then?