Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Privacy

Banned

Privacy

I got out of jail and someone pmed me why i was jailed and i told them and apparently some admin had to jail me for another 4 hours because they were snooping through my pms. Disgusting.

More often than not many of the lower staff members spend their time looking through pms of their friends or people they wish gave a frack about them. Iv been gagged in the middle of the night while in a mine with one friend.

There is literally no privacy here and i will not stop until i single out who jailed me as they have nothing better to do except check my conversations 5 minutes after i get out of jail. Seriously, disgusting.
    Last edited by Austin; 01-29-2017 at 01:29 AM.

First of all, how do you know someone was snooping through your PMs? Did you assume or do you have evidence?
    Secondly, if they did "snoop" through your PMs and jail you, well you broke the rules, right? Or did they just jail you just for the fun of it?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I got out of jail and someone pmed me why i was jailed and i told them and apparently some admin had to jail me for another 4 hours because they were snooping through my pms. Disgusting.

More often than not many of the lower staff members spend their time looking through pms of their friends or people they wish gave a frack about them. Iv been gagged in the middle of the night while in a mine with one friend.

There is literally no privacy here and i will not stop until i single out who jailed me as they have nothing better to do except check my conversations 5 minutes after i get out of jail. Seriously, disgusting.
    If your the Austin I'm thinking of then someone may have got mad, pmed you and try to trick you to say something bad in pms then they would report you. In hopes that you would get jailed or banned.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Maybe the person you pmed with, snitched and reported you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    First of all, how do you know someone was snooping through your PMs? Did you assume or do you have evidence?
    Secondly, if they did "snoop" through your PMs and jail you, well you broke the rules, right? Or did they just jail you just for the fun of it?
    I got out of jail, pmed my friend without evading any filters and was jailed for vulgarity in pms. I was out of jail no more than 5 minutes and got jailed again.

My friend who iv known for many years would have had to report me, and then an admin would have had to bother to respond that quickly and jail me in that time. I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    Maybe the person you pmed with, snitched and reported you?
    Iv known gamergirl for over 3.5 years and i was explaining why i was jailed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I just have to add your hostility is pathetic and youv wasted our time. Thanks novice.

Banned
    You have no right to privacy on iera
    We may request a players pm history if we're investigating a report.
    Even staff members pms are logged

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    You have no right to privacy on iera
    We may request a players pm history if we're investigating a report.
    Even staff members pms are logged
    I have been aware of this for a long time, but now i know some admin is camping out in my pms and i dont like it.

It is kind of weird that they do that to someone...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    I take this subject onto a personal level now especially after hearing from friends of mine that have expressed discomfort with people checking their pms all day out of spite. Its a debatable topic but yes i was jailed fairly.

Only reason a staff member can check pm history is through a report or someone snitched on you. So maybe you got reported? Who knows? But staff members shouldn't just randomly check pm histories without a reason
    yo