Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Gun...

Maybe there will be a gun that could compete with chem one day but probably not soon until chem is nerfed dangerously.
    Last edited by Toxic; 02-09-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Maybe there will be a gun that could compete with chem one day but probably not soon until chem is nerfed dangerously.
    It has been nerfed, but in the wrong way that many have said.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I think banning Chem from bases is one of the most stupidest ideas ever... Its 200ec you know how difficult it is for people to save up for that ? Its suppose to be the most op gun in the game due to the price ... I don't even have a chem and know that's not fair for the guys that have one... Its a waste to buy a chem now ... This game is going downhill thanks to bitzsam its disappointing... The people complaining are the ones without the gun.. Its just honestly a poor decision

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk
    SRF

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    I think banning Chem from bases is one of the most stupidest ideas ever... Its 200ec you know how difficult it is for people to save up for that ? Its suppose to be the most op gun in the game due to the price ... I don't even have a chem and know that's not fair for the guys that have one... Its a waste to buy a chem now ... This game is going downhill thanks to bitzsam its disappointing... The people complaining are the ones without the gun.. Its just honestly a poor decision

Stay on topic. Don't derail the thread. There are threads out there that deal with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    Stay on topic. Don't derail the thread. There are threads out there that deal with this issue.
    Seriously?? What kind of reply is this? Its a real issue just cos your one of them chem complainers ... Come on Anyone with a brain knows it was a bad idea

SRF

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    The people complaining are the ones without the gun.. Its just honestly a poor decision
    You answered your own question. That is exactly the reason why this was done. Because the only way to compete in basing was to use one and that shouldn't be the way the game works.
    And when you say the only people are the ones without the gun, don't forget that 60-80 people own chem whilst i'm going to say 500+ active players who base don't. Chem owners are the vast minority therefore this changes appeals to the majority which is the way things usually work.

Why do people like games such as Overwatch and Counterstrike? Because they are BALANCED games. If players would just let me balance the game you would find you would actually find the gun play more entertaining as skillbased games are more rewarding, therefore have more replay value at getting better.

I will never understand why people think it's fun to have OP guns. Sure you beat everyone but is that really fun and rewarding if there is no effort involved in winning? I mean I own every gun in the game almost and you will rarely find me using a gun worth more than 80k because I find putting myself at a disadvantage, even if I lose more often, is still more fun as when you do win/ do well it feels more fulfilling. It's like using cheats in a game, once you enable cheats on something it takes all the value out of the game and whilst you have fun for the first few hours, after that you probably stop coming back to the game.

Banned
    Firstly, i would love to thank you for disabling chem on bases, more strategy.

Secondly, maybe you can add dual 44 magnums for 250 ec or 150? Please dont add something childish like chem, if it was a pistol shooting bullets very fast, no one would care, but since it has op stats and a op looking skin, people complained.

dual 44. is the only thing that players would like, we should be able to like put the guns in a case too.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You'll have to wait till i've quit before you see anything as broken as the chem was
    please just hurry and quit

- - - Updated - - -

You answered your own question. That is exactly the reason why this was done. Because the only way to compete in basing was to use one and that shouldn't be the way the game works.
    And when you say the only people are the ones without the gun, don't forget that 60-80 people own chem whilst i'm going to say 500+ active players who base don't. Chem owners are the vast minority therefore this changes appeals to the majority which is the way things usually work.

Why do people like games such as Overwatch and Counterstrike? Because they are BALANCED games. If players would just let me balance the game you would find you would actually find the gun play more entertaining as skillbased games are more rewarding, therefore have more replay value at getting better.

I will never understand why people think it's fun to have OP guns. Sure you beat everyone but is that really fun and rewarding if there is no effort involved in winning? I mean I own every gun in the game almost and you will rarely find me using a gun worth more than 80k because I find putting myself at a disadvantage, even if I lose more often, is still more fun as when you do win/ do well it feels more fulfilling. It's like using cheats in a game, once you enable cheats on something it takes all the value out of the game and whilst you have fun for the first few hours, after that you probably stop coming back to the game.
    but when u use skill play to get a really good gun and its nerfed you feel tricked like wtf? Sam what they usually do is add something that balances it out, but you chose the easy way as usual

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    please just hurry and quit

- - - Updated - - -

but when u use skill play to get a really good gun and its nerfed you feel tricked like wtf? Sam what they usually do is add something that balances it out, but you chose the easy way as usual
    You're delusional if you think the answer to op guns is to add even more op guns to compete with it. Don't recall either of the two games I mentioned ever doing that

You're delusional if you think the answer to op guns is to add even more op guns to compete with it. Don't recall either of the two games I mentioned ever doing that
    I didnt say OP yet again you just jumping to conclusions. Just add something to negate the effects of chem, such as games adding characters mmmmmmmmm!!!!?

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear