Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Gun...

Calm down everyone

You'll get used to the changes in a bit. And complaining won't do any good, all you're doing is driving BiTzSam insane...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I agree with Sam, balancing is more important than any others. I have base for quite a while and the fact that the second you walk into a base like Pirate Zone and see 2 chem going ham spamming the doorway is really discouraging since we all know that even with HW shield which deducts dmg by half still wouldn't make it past that chem. Plus even if we do try and attempt the AoE of it is just nuts. Also speaking about the most "OP" gun, if you think chem is the most op gun then you surely haven't seen Carnage in action...
    Also BiTzSam, can you check about the BAR in base? I swear BAR eats more than Mini in bases...
    (Maybe add a lil more freeze? c; )

Quote Originally Posted by Moo V View Post
    I agree with Sam, balancing is more important than any others. I have base for quite a while and the fact that the second you walk into a base like Pirate Zone and see 2 chem going ham spamming the doorway is really discouraging since we all know that even with HW shield which deducts dmg by half still wouldn't make it past that chem. Plus even if we do try and attempt the AoE of it is just nuts. Also speaking about the most "OP" gun, if you think chem is the most op gun then you surely haven't seen Carnage in action...
    Also BiTzSam, can you check about the BAR in base? I swear BAR eats more than Mini in bases...
    (Maybe add a lil more freeze? c; )
    No, you are just bad with it then, k
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

chess isn't allowed in bases anymore, a big conversation started in the game and went crazy

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You answered your own question. That is exactly the reason why this was done. Because the only way to compete in basing was to use one and that shouldn't be the way the game works.
    And when you say the only people are the ones without the gun, don't forget that 60-80 people own chem whilst i'm going to say 500+ active players who base don't. Chem owners are the vast minority therefore this changes appeals to the majority which is the way things usually work.

Why do people like games such as Overwatch and Counterstrike? Because they are BALANCED games. If players would just let me balance the game you would find you would actually find the gun play more entertaining as skillbased games are more rewarding, therefore have more replay value at getting better.

I will never understand why people think it's fun to have OP guns. Sure you beat everyone but is that really fun and rewarding if there is no effort involved in winning? I mean I own every gun in the game almost and you will rarely find me using a gun worth more than 80k because I find putting myself at a disadvantage, even if I lose more often, is still more fun as when you do win/ do well it feels more fulfilling. It's like using cheats in a game, once you enable cheats on something it takes all the value out of the game and whilst you have fun for the first few hours, after that you probably stop coming back to the game.
    I thought it wouldn't get better.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    What if there was a ray gun for 250 EC? : D
    If you mean a ray gun from the cod zombies series, then no because that would be copyright. Even though there are so many copyrighted things already.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    If you mean a ray gun from the cod zombies series, then no because that would be copyright. Even though there are so many copyrighted things already.
    :/welp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

This comment made me laugh hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    What if there was a ec gun made for spar, since Chem is made for pking?
    I know a lot of people like carbine but its not as strong compared to chem.
    Chems have transitioned from bases to the Spar Complex

smh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    I didnt say OP yet again you just jumping to conclusions. Just add something to negate the effects of chem, such as games adding characters mmmmmmmmm!!!!?
    But no weapons are go No to be added that match up to the chem.

That is until Sam quits
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss