Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Take care of bang canavi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    I Like How U Made a Thread About him You On His Lap because he is "toxic" to you if he is Then Block or just don't jump in and I ain't his boyfriend I'm one of his great friends you take this game so serious U a Goofy For that Make Me laugh "reset him please He is toxic OMG GOOFY ASF can't take u so serious
    What has the world come too....everything you just said was complete cancer. Learn to spell, little boy. How do I take era serious? I quit, I don't play my account is in the hands of a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    What has the world come too....everything you just said was complete cancer. Learn to spell, little boy. How do I take era serious? I quit, I don't play my account is in the hands of a friend.
    Never said please at all throughout this whole thing stop being dogmatic. Honestly you are just as bad as bang you hop on peoples accounts then claim it's yours, you are just as uneducated as the guy that tried to verbally take me down.

- - - Updated - - -

I dropped the insulting him thing, all I want now is for staff to take care of the account and reset it.

[QUOTE=Glorious;405298]What has the world come too....everything you just said was complete cancer. Learn to spell, little boy. How do I take era serious? I quit, I don't play my account is in the hands of a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Never claimed a account and first off are u the guy who was on Xcalibur Account aka the Real Abdul???

I Don't even play era haven't been on it for 3 weeks u mad funny "don't take this game serious" went your way to Make a Thread about Bang and just hate on him and make lies I think u do OMG "bang is toxic" He is chill he isn't toxic u should know him more before u call some one toxic if u start drama with him yes he can be toxic but he is chill.

Never said please at all throughout this whole thing stop being dogmatic. Honestly you are just as bad as bang you hop on peoples accounts then claim it's yours, you are just as uneducated as the guy that tried to verbally take me down.

[QUOTE=Sabre;405300]

- - - Updated - - -

Never claimed a account and first off are u the guy who was on Xcalibur Account aka the Real Abdul???

I Don't even play era haven't been on it for 3 weeks u mad funny "don't take this game serious" went your way to Make a Thread about Bang and just hate on him and make lies I think u do OMG "bang is toxic" He is chill he isn't toxic u should know him more before u call some one toxic if u start drama with him yes he can be toxic but he is chill.

Even you believe in my reasoning thanks for quoting.

[QUOTE=Glorious;405301]

Even you believe in my reasoning thanks for quoting.
    Quoting what??? Cuase I said "he can be toxic during drama" L0L?

And You Didn't answer What I told u

Aren't you the guy who was on Xcalibur acc aka Real Abdul???

[QUOTE=Sabre;405303]

Quoting what??? Cuase I said "he can be toxic during drama" L0L?

And You Didn't answer What I told u

Aren't you the guy who was on Xcalibur acc aka Real Abdul???
    Excalibur is BanditX from dose Aka Abdul, I was the one on his acc. You probably think we are the same because the way we talk but we are not. Abdul would probably go into detail of telling you every mistake you did though the arguement and how your life dosesent matter, he's worse than me

[QUOTE=Glorious;405304]
    Excalibur is BanditX from dose Aka Abdul, I was the one on his acc. You probably think we are the same because the way we talk but we are not. Abdul would probably go into detail of telling you every mistake you did though the arguement and how your life dosesent matter, he's worse than me
    He told me he revoked you because u were trying to impersonate him and say u were the real Abdul hm strange

[QUOTE=Sabre;405308]

He told me he revoked you because u were trying to impersonate him and say u were the real Abdul hm strange
    I have my reasons

I don't understand why you guys are quoting ur own posts
    Are u roasting yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Omg sparrers fhk off go back to complex
    No pls

Quote Originally Posted by NAbe View Post
    No pls
    Complex noob