Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New jail system

Banned

New jail system

I get it, jail is a punishment; however I think it is extremely stupid how when you are jailed you need to leave your device open to Graal. This is an extreme inconvience and I think the jail timer should run even when the app is closed, for instance:

Say I am jailed for 10 hours for harrassment. Why the hell would I leave my phone on for 10 hours to graal when I could be doing other stuff.

Let me know what you think below.

I like zone's old system
    When u get jailed the timer goes 24+ and it runs even when you aren't online

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I get it, jail is a punishment; however I think it is extremely stupid how when you are jailed you need to leave your device open to Graal. This is an extreme inconvience and I think the jail timer should run even when the app is closed, for instance:

Say I am jailed for 10 hours for harrassment. Why the hell would I leave my phone on for 10 hours to graal when I could be doing other stuff.

Let me know what you think below.
    Have you tried keeping your device opened on Graal for 3 full days In a row? Well, I did
    Think positive, you have a higher chance to get a free ec when you are in the jail because
    Your device will stay opened on Graal for hours/days.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

It really does suck... I just got Time Out for supposedly hacking graal era. I don't even know how to hack nor have I attempted to -.- so I have to keep my phone on for something I didn't even do. I even messaged support yet no help.

its so that you cant just leave your phone off and go away for a couple hours and its fixed, it makes them not want to get jailed again because they know what will happen.
    Do or do not; there is no try

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idlE9 View Post
    its so that you cant just leave your phone off and go away for a couple hours and its fixed, it makes them not want to get jailed again because they know what will happen.
    Lol no it is not.

You used to be able to wander around the small jail cell, even this was better that the current system, it allowed for opportunity to converse with your 'cell mates'

I doubt they'll ever change the jail system they've been using since release.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

I don't know about being able to wander around in cell blocks because I can think of some negative kickbacks from that but I'll see what I can do about the jail timer running while offline.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I'll see what I can do about the jail timer running while offline.
    That'd be quite helpful for those whom are serving lengthy sentences.

Awhile back my mate was jailed for around 4k hours and instead of logging on and waiting all those hours he outright quit and really who can blame him, sure he shouldn't have commit the crime but nonetheless with such a method of jailing he was given basically no likely method of returning to the game.