Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm baaack.

I'm baaack.

Oh boy, I got some explaining to do. So I stopped using the forums and for a very long time and iEra for some time because I kind of got bored of it so I was borderline about to quit until I started playing more then I started playing more. Then it made me want to check out the forums and I was actually pretty surprised from how much it has changed and all the new people around, it was mostly all the same people I knew before that I would see all the time and now there is a lot more people on here. As you can see with the attached photo I put here my last recorded activity was on the fifth of January last year (lmao). However, now I return as a better writer, person, and more knowledgeable about everything in general, I will be making small changes like grammar and spelling mistakes thanks to my younger self that couldn't write to save his life and you will not see me write like I was born in Astro's again. With my return I would also like to welcome all the new players and forum members you will see me around on the forums a lot like how I used to be before. I don't even know if most of my friends I knew still use the forums but if you see this message me lets catch up! (Shoutout to Kendrick, Trickey,Eno, and Mikey message me when you see this.) Anyway, I have been looking around and have been getting familiar with the new forums and I also submitted a Player Relations application so we shall see how that goes. Warm regards. <3

Banned
    Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Welcome back.
    Thank you.

Welcome back buddy.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Wb ,

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Wb ,
    Thank you <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Welcome back buddy.
    Thank you <3

Welcome back, enjoy your stay!!

Welcome Back!!!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Thank you guys! Heyyyy I see some of you still stuck around, that's nice to see!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    welcome back.