Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New skins

New skins

Why are we receiving "recolors" of already existing skins?
    Git nothing against the new thompson nor the m1911 but the new pink bar is a recolor of this already old bar skin

Just look at it, the only things that changed were the brown part and the magazine to pink, why did we go from a completely different and original (at least seemingly) pink bar to just a recolor of an existing one?
    Not only that but many people claim that the new pbp rifle is just a remaster of an older skin it had.
    And about the new m4... The old skin was better. Not as small, nor it had a retarded big recoil, looks like when you shoot a grenade explodes at the front end of the gun.
    Again, i got nothing against the shipka, thompson nor the m1911 revamp which were actually changed for improvement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Sadly, nothing we can do about it.

Why not post this on the Revamp thread?
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I like the pink skin they should add it to minigun also

Stop complaining imagic it's all I see you do. I'm doing revamps not remakes. You probably don't even remember since nobody used the skin but the skin it replaced was the original bar skin recoloured purple and pink. The one added is recoloured black and pink.

I even said ingame it was annoying how many people were saying they liked the new bar skin considering it took 5 minutes to add compared to the other guns I make from scratch and regani that sometimes people don't even say anything about.

Don't even see why it's necessary for you to make a thread on this. Its a pink skin that replaced a pink skin almost nobody used. Either use it or don't, you most likely weren't using it before so the change doesn't effect you

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Stop complaining imagic it's all I see you do. I'm doing revamps not remakes. You probably don't even remember since nobody used the skin but the skin it replaced was the original bar skin recoloured purple and pink. The one added is recoloured black and pink.

I even said ingame it was annoying how many people were saying they liked the new bar skin considering it took 5 minutes to add compared to the other guns I make from scratch and regani that sometimes people don't even say anything about.

Don't even see why it's necessary for you to make a thread on this. Its a pink skin that replaced a pink skin almost nobody used. Either use it or don't, you most likely weren't using it before so the change doesn't effect you
    So you finally realize what its like to have your hard work ignored...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Delt Graphics Team

Quote Originally Posted by yaboilexon View Post
    So you finally realize what its like to have your hard work ignored...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Please, it's part of the job. Most people in era don't even know the work i've done.
    I do a lot more behind the scenes than just gun skins which is what people assume my job is, gun skins are probably 10% of the stuff I do despite it being what people think is ALL I do

Still waiting for an m107 skin :^0

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Please, it's part of the job. Most people in era don't even know the work i've done.
    I do a lot more behind the scenes than just gun skins which is what people assume my job is, gun skins are probably 10% of the stuff I do despite it being what people think is ALL I do
    Poor Sam, having a lack of appreciation and acknowledgment is a rough thing to ignore/get over. It must be frustrating.

Needless to say the people on Era tend to be brutal when it comes to a lot of things, all of start is mobbed with rude comments whenever a new VIP item or other comes out. Just be happy the game is updated by a number of good people, it's better than worse.

new pink better than old pink