Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Job Guide For New Players

Zany

Red face A Job Guide For New Players

So I'm bored, and someone just asked me via pm on Era what the fastest way to save was. I've been getting this same question quite often lately, and I've noticed on the forums in this section there are already some small guides on the matter. I figured I could make a thorough guide for new players on some of the main saving forms, and go brief on the less used ones but still give some information. Here goes~

**For information on payment of these jobs and more, see this post: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...b-Payment-List **

Speedy Pizza

Speedy Pizza is well known for being one of the more ...speedy... ways to save. It's fast paced, easy, and repetitive. You need to purchase pizza peels in order to go through with this job, and once you do, get to work.
    To get started, grab an empty table. You'll know you have the table when pizza dough goes on it. A small message at the bottom of the screen will tell you to get sauce if it's yours as well, some people will try to steal your station though, so be quick. You'll see a few tables with jars of ingredients in the middle of the room. You grab the ingredient you need, go back to your station and grab your pizza to add it on. The order of operations for making your pizza is:
    Sauce, cheese, up to 3 ingredients (including sauce and cheese).

Pizza brings in a range of money, partially depending on the amount of ingredients you add. It can be as low as 12 or 15g, and go up to more then 20g per pizza, and since the pizzas take less then 30 seconds to make depending on how close you are to the ingredients, you can imagine it rakes in quite an amount of gralats over time.

Trash Picking

In order to trash pick, you need a trash pick, don't you think?
    These can be found in any recycling center for free, and you can find where the recycling center is by going to the map>jobs (This is also where you'll find a lot of the other jobs I mention in here).
    After you get your trash pick, you can start. You can wander the whole map and explore while doing so or wander one basic area for trash. Trash spawns every few minutes or so, and can be located anywhere from on top of buildings to on the street to in the grass. So keep your eyes peeled!

Popular areas that trash can be found is on the east beach (the stretch from the Garden Shop down to YoYo's furniture), on the Facebook street (the street stretching from the Facebook offices to the nuclear plant and beyond to the right), in southern part of Southridge, and in the waterpark (This time of year, digging is closed and a lot of trash tends to generate, so go for it!). Make sure to collect a lot, once you do it for a while, it can make a pretty decent profit.

Digging and Crab Shells

These two go hand and hand. The shell shacks and crab shack can be found on the map under jobs. In the shell shacks, you can buy shovels for 50g each, and you can sell your shells for gralats. In crab shacks, you can sell crab shells, which I'll get into later.

Anywhere that there's sand, you can dig. You'll collect shells, which you can sell, but trochus (referred to as tro) is popularly traded and is essentially the currency of the trading world. So if you want, you can save tro, sell the rest of the shells you dig, and buy more shovels based on what you sold.
    Crabs will spawn when you dig at times. They won't like that you disturbed them, and will attack, so always have a fast melee handy while digging (Guns aren't the best for this). Sometimes, the crabs will drop their shells when they are killed, and you can sell these for more gralats.

Car Missions

*If you want more information on car missions, here's a great guide made by Esmeree. It's extremely thorough: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...t=car+missions *

For car missions you must own a car. Throughout Era there are NPCs (Non-Player Characters) that you can go up to that'll tell you to pick up a particular person from a particular place (The specific locations are inside Esmeree's guide). You must pick them up and drive them to a specified place, but be careful! If you die, you don't get profit.

The profit from this one is big, and it's arguably the best job on Era for making money.

Other Money-Making Jobs

Basing/Forting~ Not necessarily a job, and is a full time thing that is done with gangs. You must have a good gun and be in an active gang to make good profit from this.

Mushroom Picking~ Not as popular as other jobs but still is relatively used. A mushroom knife must be bought for this job to work. Similar to trash picking, mushrooms randomly spawn around the map and you use the knife to pick them. They only pop up in grass.

Pking (Body Parts)~ When you streak or kill players, you may notice that body parts will be found in your inventory. Yes, there's a market for that. A black market, actually. To the right of start, there is a seven eleven like building called the 24/7 Food Mart. Inside there, when you go to the back you'll see a guy in one of the freezers. You know, normal stuff. Grab that, you'll be directed to the area where you can sell your body parts.

Mailing~ Similar to car missions, you can't die or you'll lose profit. You can find post offices on the map in the job section, you'll be told you deliver mail to a specific place that will be labeled on your map. Grab the mailbox outside of the given place to earn 17g to more than 20g.

Flower Picking~ Flower shops are labeled on the map in jobs. There, you can grab your own flower basket and get picking. Anywhere you see flowers in the grass, you can pick. Flowers aren't worth much though, and some sell for less then 2 gralats each.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I skipped things such as bot events and the lottery. Any mistakes? Let me know!

~Zany* (Era Newspaper Team)

Nice gj

Nice work, glad that my Payment List came in use
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Great guide, thanks for featuring my thread.
    I think there should be a link or icon in-game that redirects new players to game guides from forums since the in-game guide is incomplete/not enough.

Nicely made.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Zany
    Thank youuu

hwaryun
    Nice job!

You should also add that mining is a potential gold mine if you have the patience necessary (~8-9 weeks of straight mining) to get to level 100.
    Of course, half the lvl 100's I know are botters...

Dam, that's so good. Ill have to save the link to this thread real quick
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Zany, why haven't you done the Hide URL trick yet? I sent you a PM on how to do it a while back. I'll send you another PM if you need me to tell you again

- - - Updated - - -

Also, be sure to add a Credits section. It'll give the information sheet a better feel
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".