Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bullet Tracers in Team Matches!

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Maybe something like highlighting bullet trails instead of actually altering the images, particle fx etc. I'm not really sure
    Or at least in multiplex since the same gun is used this could be implemented perhaps.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Great idea, would like to see this happen.

(So I don't get rekt in Duo again)
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    Or at least in multiplex since the same gun is used this could be implemented perhaps.
    Multiplex still wouldn't work as you need two variants of the same gun, each variant with a different coloured bullet. Again going back to the laser tag example, everyone had the same gun except there were two versions of it (red and blue). Because there are two versions it allowed for the different bullets as they were separate guns (just with the same stats).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Maybe something like highlighting bullet trails instead of actually altering the images, particle fx etc. I'm not really sure
    The bullet trail is an image part of the gani, I mean changing the graphics isn't the biggest issue, I mean it'll be annoying to do but it can still be done. It's more the checks that would need to be implemented.
    eg something that only allowed the coloured bullets in events, bullets that only applied the same colour based on you being in the same team as other players, that if the gun you were using didn't have the same default bullet and had a custom bullet that, that was also altered etc.

It is a lot more complicated than it seems, if it wasn't we would've allowed skins to change the bullet gani- something that we currently can't do but it would be ALOT easier to do than this.

Bitzsam is right, this won't work. The amount of time needed to change all the guns bullets and do the scripting just wouldn't be worth it

You guys are over thinking this, how about just let everyone use the same gun, with the same damage and stats just different colors.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    You guys are over thinking this, how about just let everyone use the same gun, with the same damage and stats just different colors.
    Ah, snk and sam were testing different things to see if this would happen, and the verdict is... its not possible at this time due to all the other factors that would be needed to be taken into consideration.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Yup
    Hmmmm maybe hire an assistant Gun Administrator? (Only allowed to create and submit ideas/gun work/gun stats and you have to approve it before it becomes anything more than an idea)