Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Sniper Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    I was just talking about the 2-3 bullet thing...
    Oh, my bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_0066.jpg

So this right
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    IMG_0066.jpg

So this right
    It should look nothing like that

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    IMG_0066.jpg

So this right
    Yea the P0-6 and the Blackwidow I think its called
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    Nooo, not at all! There's a huge difference. Read the thread again, small clip, long freeze.

I don't think many people would buy it if there was a small clip and a long freeze, it wouldn't be a very good gun. Cool idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    I don't think many people would buy it if there was a small clip and a long freeze, it wouldn't be a very good gun. Cool idea though.
    True, but it would still be very effective if u use it properly. It has to be like that otherwise people would just spam it and make it an auto machine gun.

True, but it would still be very effective if u use it properly. It has to be like that otherwise people would just spam it and make it an auto machine gun.

Cool idea. If I gets added though it'll be nerfed by a certain someone. Private message me on here if it gets added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An idea that came to mind a while ago was to make a burst-fire sniper rifle, if u dont know what it is, its a sniper like any other sniper, except its bullets are weaker and it fires 2-3 bullets on the pull of the trigger and then stops. So in Era, i would tap the shoot button and 2-3 bullets would be fired, then there would be a long freeze before i can shoot again. I got this idea from the first WatchDogs game, its an awesome sniper but im not sure if one exists irl, im not aware of its name either.

My Opinion: Damage should NOT be stacked, relatively small clip size, Medium Spread, reload time not too long and ability to put it on ur back.

Forums are a bit dead rn, so i decided to let out some ideas, leave ur opinions!

You can say this but their are no graphics whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

And you guys are all worried about "it's in bo3" when guns from destiny and ghosts have already been pretty much ripped and slapped in era.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    And you guys are all worried about "it's in bo3" when guns from destiny and ghosts have already been pretty much ripped and slapped in era.

I didn't get this idea from BO3, it came to my mind and i used it in WatchDogs (a realistic version of the gun), it looks nothing like the pic above, it looks like any other sniper (with some cool detail), long barrel and burst-fire. This has nothing to do with BO3, ppl just compared my idea to that.