Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spar Delay/Eat Needs To Stop

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

Spar Delay/Eat Needs To Stop

Ok so if you don't know what delay is, it's basically what you see on your screen is not what the opponent sees on his screen. It's basically shoot them and the bullet appears to hit, but on their screen, they dodged it. This is becoming extremely annoying especially since I've been trying to get my M4a3. I am practically GIVING wins away for free because I can't beat the people with lag/eat. It's becoming abusive and idk if there is a way to stop this but it has to stop. Delay is something that has been a major dilemma in spar. People that have eat are basically boosting because they win 90% of the time with eat. Something has to change with this. I can't get wins if I'm constantly sparring eaters. And like I said I'm basically giving away wins to them which is completely unfair. I get at least 150-200 wins a day which is awesome but the thing is I get a lot of losses because of the eaters. I shouldn't be losing as much as I do, but I don't mind losing to a fair match not an unfair match.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Yea i kinda agree with this, coming from pking and basing into spar its been a huge problem and vexes me a lot. Could something like if a player has certain amount of ping they cant enter this room but they can others, obviously there would have to be a gap because ping changes constantly. I can see how this would destroy how the spar community is right now but its probably for the best seeing how things are add a universal room where everyone can just enter, and for those who find it annoying when others lag etc can go into the low ping room where players do not lag or delay as much.

You do realize that when they eat, the person against them eats as well on their screen
    And I don't want a limited ping spar room, I can't have less than 150 ping and I don't wanna go against 1k pingers

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    You do realize that when they eat, the person against them eats as well on their screen
    And I don't want a limited ping spar room, I can't have less than 150 ping and I don't wanna go against 1k pingers
    This should be made more clearer to players then, also if one player has no delay and then someone has bad delay does that mean that the bad delay wins over the good delay?

Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    This should be made more clearer to players then, also if one player has no delay and then someone has bad delay does that mean that the bad delay wins over the good delay?
    Idk what u mean
    Anyway I wanted to say something but I forgot it

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Idk what u mean
    Anyway I wanted to say something but I forgot it
    what if one player has a 60 ping for example and the other player has something crazy like 600 what happens does the 60 ping player eat like the 600 ping player?

They're not going to do anything to remedy this issue, and this isn't the first time someone has complained.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Manager
    It's literally impossible to resolve, unless multiple servers were purchased for different regions. It occurs as a result of latency, aka the time it takes for data to be transmitted from your wifi, to the server.
    Your ping is equivalent to the time it takes for your wifi to send data to the server, and the time it takes for the server to send data back to your device, thus updating the position of your player/other players/other game elements such as bullets on your screen.
    It can't really be resolved due to how far players live from each-other, graal's a global game, and it has one server, for the entire world. One method would be to purchase servers for each region of the world, but that'd split up the player base. It's just something we have to live with, unfortunately. Small server improvements may make this less of an issue, but won't make it completely disappear.

Like digging can't equip Melee when crab spawned.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Just get a better PC and stop complaining ._.

Nothing that be done about it
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".