Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions about new Valentine's shop!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    Yeah they're overpriced what the hell.. I wonder who have set the prices.
    It's not like :

super good items + pricy tag = it's alright, we'll earn even if it's pricy.
    but it's
    so so items +pricy tag = no thanks, It's not like I need the item anways.
    Mhh I don't see how they're overpriced ? iEra is the cheapest (items wise) from all servers.

In comparaison with iClassic with the Vday update, iEra is cheapest, even the melees to be honest, are cheap.

And no, no Cupid quest this year.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Mhh I don't see how they're overpriced ? iEra is the cheapest (items wise) from all servers.

In comparaison with iClassic with the Vday update, iEra is cheapest, even the melees to be honest, are cheap.

And no, no Cupid quest this year.
    oh sorry, don't play other servers so I didn't know
    but have seen the vday items of other servers from the news, they look so good

Banned
    oh sorry, don't play other servers so I didn't know
    but have seen the vday items of other servers from the news, they look so good
    What in particular is better ?

It interests me, could probably improve ourselves.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    What in particular is better ?

It interests me, could probably improve ourselves.
    So I asked my friend, just to make sure I'm not the only one feeling like this so as expected he told me 'I don't like the designs' which I agree as well, maybe you guys could do cute vday/anti vday concepts for next year/ unexpected but good vday items like a heart body custom?This year's vday items doesnt seem to uhh.. have somewhat a common goal towards the vday concept it's like they thought of an item and just colored it pink or add hearts, and making them just for the sake of submitting something,some of the furnitures looks rushed/effortless as well, some of those vday tables looks more of a roof and a signboard. The works are like vday gifts in real life, era's items are like bad vday gifts while other server's are like good vday gifts and other server's item are like they've prrpared it in advance and select whats good and leave out what's bad, but era's is like a work that's been made before a week and since you're running out of time, what you submitted we'll accept it since we need to show we made a lot and something for vday. Some items are good though like the bed and some hats but some items are just works that's aren't expected of a staff level graphics.I know they can improve and make better ones.

"It's uninteresting so we won't be buying it."

- - - Updated - - -

or you could ask some players inside the shop to get a better opinion/thoughts about the new vday stuff and what's wrong with them. Sorry if some are offensive/wrong it's just from my (and my friend's )point of view of what I think of the items.
    Last edited by Soojin; 02-14-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Banned
    So I asked my friend, just to make sure I'm not the only one feeling like this so as expected he told me 'I don't like the designs' which I agree as well, maybe you guys could do cute vday/anti vday concepts for next year/ unexpected but good vday items like a heart body custom?This year's vday items doesnt seem to uhh.. have somewhat a common goal towards the vday concept it's like they thought of an item and just colored it pink or add hearts, and making them just for the sake of submitting something,some of the furnitures looks rushed/effortless as well, some of those vday tables looks more of a roof and a signboard. The works are like vday gifts in real life, era's items are like bad vday gifts while other server's are like good vday gifts and other server's item are like they've prrpared it in advance and select whats good and leave out what's bad, but era's is like a work that's been made before a week and since you're running out of time, what you submitted we'll accept it since we need to show we made a lot and something for vday. Some items are good though like the bed and some hats but some items are just works that's aren't expected of a staff.

"It's uninteresting so we won't be buying it."

- - - Updated - - -

or you could ask some players inside the shop to get a better opinion/thoughts about the new vday stuff and what's wrong with them.
    I see.

Here's my point of view; I'd rather have the update ready to go, which by the way is probably the biggest shop we've ever done (items quantity), and be able to focus on bigger things.

Those yearly updates are just a way to be like "Hey guys, we just added some content for this event."

I'll keep your point in consideration and look forward it.

Yeah they're overpriced what the hell.. I wonder who have set the prices.
    It's not like :

super good items + pricy tag = it's alright, we'll earn even if it's pricy.
    but it's
    so so items +pricy tag = no thanks, It's not like I need the item anways.
    Agree if there this pricy they should be trade able...

- - - Updated - - -

CLOSE THREAD
    ALL WEAPONS ARE TRADE ABLE

are there any heal items?

I see.

Here's my point of view; I'd rather have the update ready to go, which by the way is probably the biggest shop we've ever done (items quantity), and be able to focus on bigger things.

Those yearly updates are just a way to be like "Hey guys, we just added some content for this event."

I'll keep your point in consideration and look forward it.
    Heres my question, Why do hats cost more then furniture or cars???
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer