Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What gun should I get?

He said he wanted a gun between 20k-40k, I'm afraid a Browning Automatic Rifle would be too far out of his budget. But, the Browning Automatic Rifle is better than the Default Rifle
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

SK M4 or default?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    He said he wanted a gun between 20k-40k, I'm afraid a Browning Automatic Rifle would be too far out of his budget. But, the Browning Automatic Rifle is better than the Default Rifle
    If you read everyone's posts correctly, the recommended SAVING for bar because it's above his budget.
     Spoiler

What are auction guns

I'm thinking of getting a new gun for pk, base, and fort under 150k and people say to get Pbp,shipka,minigun,or bar but I got all of those guns. Can someone tell me a good gun or tell me about auction and how much they cost please help me.

Just save for bar and you will be set forever.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a new gun for pk, base, and fort under 150k and people say to get Pbp,shipka,minigun,or bar but I got all of those guns. Can someone tell me a good gun or tell me about auction and how much they cost please help me.
    normally auction guns go around 50k-250k. admins set timer and random ppl bid so we cant really decide how much they cost.
    guns that aren't good (imo) are wh64, paintball gun annnndd i guess these r the guns that aren't as good as the rest.