Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Limiting Ammo

Couldn't Sam implement this for like a few days just to test it, and if it works out good and people don't shut down completely and or agree with the change it's stays?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Banned
    wait a second. im saving for pbp and if this idea gets "real", will pbp be trash af?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Couldn't Sam implement this for like a few days just to test it, and if it works out good and people don't shut down completely and or agree with the change it's stays?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Umm no. Why? because.

Sam tests it, players doesnt like it.
    Sam : "All my scripting gonna be trashed just because players didnt like it? Ha. I dont think so!"

If you take away unlimited ammo from vip does that mean we are promised a new item every month like the old vip because that would make more sense instead of deleting a key perk to vip. If we are promised a new item every month like before then the kids who complain about vip would get a new item every month instead of whenever a admin releases one, like the good days when vip was for colors and items.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Stop commenting if you aren't even going to bother read or acknowledge the content within it. Chem would benefit from this as I had said multiple times within this thread that this change would allow chem to be unblocked from basing
    Then you should just stop commenting countless people have already said "no no no no no" yet you just keep going. Good job you nerfed chem now basing is lets see who can get more members and flag rushers.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    If this decision is already divided; is it really worth the struggle to pass it?

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Then you should just stop commenting countless people have already said "no no no no no" yet you just keep going. Good job you nerfed chem now basing is lets see who can get more members and flag rushers.
    that's actually so true...rip to new gangs trying to base then.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Stop being so ignorant. For the people saying 'no' there is an equal, perhaps even greater number saying 'yes'

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Stop being so ignorant. For the people saying 'no' there is an equal, perhaps even greater number saying 'yes'
    Cmon don't even lie about that

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Cmon don't even lie about that
    Lmao ikr gj sam you killed basing

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Make it happen Sam
    I love the idea
    Just being me.