Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Limiting Ammo

Wow lmao . Ppl complaining about revive costs because of the new ammo system , so it would be actually nice to have different ammo and get decreased revive costs

People would be saving for ammo and revive lmao, since there was a lot of weapons , it would make things easier

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Stop commenting if you aren't even going to bother read or acknowledge the content within it. Chem would benefit from this as I had said multiple times within this thread that this change would allow chem to be unblocked from basing
    No ty dont buy chem users votes by this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So will this effect mpx sparring? If this is added I'm just gonna save time and money and stop basing. Even though roughly 80% of the community wouldn't want this it seems like it will still sadly be added

I can honestly say if this change was made it should have been long ago like in 2012 or earlier. Players are use to having unlimited ammo, and feel like they shouldn't be forced to deal with more problems when trying to base. I slightly agree with this, but you said vip won't get you unlimited ammo with this change so what's the point in vip anymore since that's whats most players buy it for besides the revive and speed boost? Might as well take that away.. If we can expand it more to where all sides can be satisfied then this will work.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    There would be several shops around the map
    Im not a fan of having a set place where you can buy ammo, it just seems like a perfect place to sit and spam PBP while people run in and out
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Banned
    bitzsam this idea should only be in countryside. leave the current gmap be terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Donal4Prez View Post
    Complaining about itunes cus he cant do it himself lmao.

Hey link u wanna get reset so u can be a noob again and have fun?

- - - Updated - - -

So if we didnt vote we want it we are nit reasonable
    I have bar p2ks flame gm4 PSG Shipka etc. It's not like I haven't but I actually do something with it.

And being reset? Are you mentally challenged, I've already been there done that I got my first good gun Shipka at 1k hours from digging I never got bar till 3k and I had after flame and from that moment I stopped caring about not spamming Google Play​.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    So will this effect mpx sparring? If this is added I'm just gonna save time and money and stop basing. Even though roughly 80% of the community wouldn't want this it seems like it will still sadly be added
    I am very sure it won't. Wouldn't make much sense to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I am very sure it won't. Wouldn't make much sense to me.
    yeah roast him anero

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    yeah roast him anero
    Once again another player pretending to like every admins ideas and bum licking just for them to like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk