Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Limiting Ammo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SPA View Post
    Once again another player pretending to like every admins ideas and bum licking just for them to like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im not pretending lmfao.

Sammys idea is good i dont know why you cry about it

Once again another player pretending to like every admins ideas and bum licking just for them to like you.

Sam's idea is actually good but the problem is obviously​ alot of kids won't agree cause they're so used to having 10k ammo for a chem/flame etc

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Sam's idea is actually good but the problem is obviously​ alot of kids won't agree cause they're so used to having 10k ammo for a chem/flame etc

Yea not saying it's a bad idea just saying some kids gotta stop they be like "you gotta go through me before sammy"

Yea not saying it's a bad idea just saying some kids gotta stop they be like "you gotta go through me before sammy"

But the problem with you saying that is it's just an assumption cause he's against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Im not pretending lmfao.

Sammys idea is good i dont know why you cry about it
    He's called Sam not sammy

But the problem with you saying that is it's just an assumption cause he's against you.

Such as him calling Sam "sammy" and you gotta go through me first there's no need

Such as him calling Sam "sammy" and you gotta go through me first there's no need

Calling him Sammy isn't a huge issue, but I'd see the problem with someone defending him in every situation saying "go through me first" but as I said it doesn't happen no one does that.

Calling him Sammy isn't a huge issue, but I'd see the problem with someone defending him in every situation saying "go through me first" but as I said it doesn't happen no one does that.

Yep think it was in 1 less damage he said you gotta go through me first to get to sammy

Yep think it was in 1 less damage he said you gotta go through me first to get to sammy

Anyways back on topic that's a completely different thread and that was one person don't get butthurt.

Anyways back on topic that's a completely different thread and that was one person don't get butthurt.

I'm not just saying it's a bit hard to see people's opinions in the right light when they are childish