Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Limiting Ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    VIP is your best friend that's why there's ammo laying around. Will VIP still include unlimited ammo if this is implemented in the game?
    Would kind of defeat the purpose if it did

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Would kind of defeat the purpose if it did
    Then vip price needs to be reduced and we need to get a percentage of our money back because that is also what we are paying for. It would be a rip off if we didn't get a reduction after you taking are unlimited ammo away.

BTW good luck giving all the people their money back, there are some people that have bought for months/year and they will need the money back for the ammo you are taking away.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Unlimited ammo isn't the only thing you paid VIP for. Even removing the cost of monthly unlimited ammo it's still over 7.5k.
    To say you ONLY bought vip for unlimited ammo is just an excuse to try use as an argument because you don't like the change.
    Perfect shape and unlimited revives are the important aspects of VIP, not the unlimited ammo. VIP Unlimited ammo itself is almost redundant thanks to the frequency of freebies which provide that

So i gotta buy gralat packs to get ammo? Getting money is hard af

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Unlimited ammo isn't the only thing you paid VIP for. Even removing the cost of monthly unlimited ammo it's still over 7.5k.
    To say you ONLY bought vip for unlimited ammo is just an excuse to try use as an argument because you don't like the change.
    Perfect shape and unlimited revives are the important aspects of VIP, not the unlimited ammo. VIP Unlimited ammo itself is almost redundant thanks to the frequency of freebies which provide that
    Actually I only buy VIP for unlimited ammo and revive i have minerals for perfect shape anyways.

$3,400 (28 day revie even thought it should be 30.4 days)
    $300 (Perfect shape for me because i only use bar)
    Speed boost, i can go on the thread mill for 15 mins to get it for a week FOR FREE

SO for me, since you said "removing the cost of monthly unlimited ammo it's still over 7.5k" is false for me. It adds up to $3,700 which means I should get a $3,800 refund.

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Actually I only buy VIP for unlimited ammo and revive i have minerals for perfect shape anyways.

$3,400 (28 day revie even thought it should be 30.4 days)
    $300 (Perfect shape for me because i only use bar)
    Speed boost, i can go on the thread mill for 15 mins to get it for a week FOR FREE

SO for me, since you said "removing the cost of monthly unlimited ammo it's still over 7.5k" is false for me. It adds up to $3,700 which means I should get a $3,900 refund.
    Same idc about the faster walking speed and stuff i only buy vip for the unlimited ammo unlim revive and perfect condition. I dont care about the item anymore cus they never release it on time.bitz thinks we all have alot of money cus he only sees people with like 1mil gralats bruh i have 44 gralats.

lol, i have 10k gralats but id rather save for better items that come out. (Holiday shop)

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    lol, i have 10k gralats but id rather save for better items that come out. (Holiday shop)
    Your so optimistic

So u want ppl to stop using a gun that they've bought with real money?

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Same idc about the faster walking speed and stuff i only buy vip for the unlimited ammo unlim revive and perfect condition. I dont care about the item anymore cus they never release it on time.bitz thinks we all have alot of money cus he only sees people with like 1mil gralats bruh i have 44 gralats.
    Well you should care about fast walking speed because without it you are at a significant disadvantage. I don't think you all have a lot of money, as I have said the prices for my original proposition were between $5-10 gralats on 100 ammo. $5 being the handgun ammo and $10 being the assault rifle ammo. I don't see any way you can convince me that is unreasonable when you could literally pick flowers for 10 seconds and effectively have earnt 100 bullets already.

If you are a baser then you probably would already have enough body parts found from killing people.

You guys are just being unwilling to change and not even suggesting anything alternative you might prefer. As I have said, until a new system is added you probably won't see any new guns added.
    If you hate guns being nerfed so much, this system would have allowed me to do an alternate change to a gun that was OP so that I could 'nerf' it without actually having to make the stats worse.

People complaining about the chemgun being blocked, if this system was in place on the server I wouldn't have had to block it as I could have just altered the ammo price/ capacity so that the stats could stay the same and be used in bases just not as a weapon with unlimited ammo you could limitlessly spam and use all day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imarly View Post
    So u want ppl to stop using a gun that they've bought with real money?
    How will this stop them using their gun? You think they'll just switch to using a melee as their primary weapon instead?

All I ever see are people saying era is p2w, or guns are unbalanced, or certain guns are OP, yet any attempt that is made to correct those issues is instantly rejected. Why? Because people are afraid if their guns aren't op anymore, people who they previously could easily kill because of how strong their gun is might start to get beaten if the game is balanced out because they don't actually have skill, and have relied purely on their overpowered guns getting them kills

Skill based play is more fun because it is more rewarding. You feel like you have achieved something if you beat someone using skill. Using an OP gun to win all the time is the same as using cheat codes in a game. It's fun for the first 10 minutes and then becomes boring as it doesn't require any effort or focus