Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

Liek if yu agre

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    lol, that's kind of funny
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

Liek if yu agre

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You clearly haven't done anything that involves other people. There are always two sides to what people want and you can never appease both fully. If you look at this thread you will find that people's opinion on this isn't unanimous, it's just those who are against it seem to post multiple times saying so making it seem like it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I've given additional compromises just those are against keep saying so because they want to be able to not have to ever leave their base for a few minutes.
    The people who have agreed with this thread are the only reasonable people here because they are able to see that yes this will initially disadvantage them as they no longer have an unlimited source of ammo, but can see that it opens more potential with different gun types, and promotes more skill play/ thought to playing the game

- - - Updated - - -

I just tallied people who were for and against and it actually came to roughly equal 17-17. That may not be fully accurate especially with the against score as many of those people posted multiple times so I may have double counter someone. Regardless it is extremely close, so to keep saying 'nobody wants this' is not exactly true. Be a little more open minded

lol now chem is useless, if this was implemented
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    dont jump on sammy lol spar me haters

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    lol now chem is useless, if this was implemented
    Stop commenting if you aren't even going to bother read or acknowledge the content within it. Chem would benefit from this as I had said multiple times within this thread that this change would allow chem to be unblocked from basing

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    The idea is so dumb and useless, vip players already have an advantage with speed boost and other things are you gonna take those away to just to make it more "fair"? We're always so worried about making the game fair for noobs yet when I started no one was there to help make the game "fair" for me. If they really wanna play maybe they will actually work on things such as get guns and stuff so they could balance the odds. The game wasn't made for everyone to have a fair chance against everyone because then no one would have anything to work towards
    No one cares about how hard you had it as a noob bud... It was much easier back then m4 5.5k at a time easier shells from digging less players crowding events and other major activities and new things.

Back then items were more likely to be rare hence the fact that no one used to spam iTunes like water on a football field.

Now we have noobs with 200 hours sitting in a club with the strongest pay to win guns and when they aren't there they're​ spamming the start area or swarming any sort of event possible.

So unless you started the game about a week ago *shmurda dance* don't complain​ about having it hard lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    No one cares about how hard you had it as a noob bud... It was much easier back then m4 5.5k at a time easier shells from digging less players crowding events and other major activities and new things.

Back then items were more likely to be rare hence the fact that no one used to spam iTunes like water on a football field.

Now we have noobs with 200 hours sitting in a club with the strongest pay to win guns and when they aren't there they're​ spamming the start area or swarming any sort of event possible.

So unless you started the game about a week ago *shmurda dance* don't complain​ about having it hard lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Complaining about itunes cus he cant do it himself lmao.

Hey link u wanna get reset so u can be a noob again and have fun?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You clearly haven't done anything that involves other people. There are always two sides to what people want and you can never appease both fully. If you look at this thread you will find that people's opinion on this isn't unanimous, it's just those who are against it seem to post multiple times saying so making it seem like it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I've given additional compromises just those are against keep saying so because they want to be able to not have to ever leave their base for a few minutes.
    The people who have agreed with this thread are the only reasonable people here because they are able to see that yes this will initially disadvantage them as they no longer have an unlimited source of ammo, but can see that it opens more potential with different gun types, and promotes more skill play/ thought to playing the game

- - - Updated - - -

I just tallied people who were for and against and it actually came to roughly equal 17-17. That may not be fully accurate especially with the against score as many of those people posted multiple times so I may have double counter someone. Regardless it is extremely close, so to keep saying 'nobody wants this' is not exactly true. Be a little more open minded
    So if we didnt vote we want it we are nit reasonable
    I am honest if yall cant handle it then stfu

aligamer,ikyle,imaginary/margadosh,nicholas

Y'all saying that this game should be more realistic when there's like chem and ion weapons that aren't related to the theme of iera

- - - Updated - - -

I say it is a good idea about the ammo mart being useful. But to make it easier for players, it would be good if revive costs would be decreased

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Y'all saying that this game should be more realistic when there's like chem and ion weapons that aren't related to the theme of iera

- - - Updated - - -

I say it is a good idea about the ammo mart being useful. But to make it easier for players, it would be good if revive costs would be decreased

- - - Updated - - -
    Revive costs wont decrease cus this is about ammo lmao
    I am honest if yall cant handle it then stfu

aligamer,ikyle,imaginary/margadosh,nicholas