Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Limiting Ammo

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Sounds good to me
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Sounds good to me
    The only gun u use is multiplex lmao

Hey bitz go take a poll in spar complex or something ask them if they want different ammo for different guns. Bet the answer will be no
    I am honest if yall cant handle it then stfu

aligamer,ikyle,imaginary/margadosh,nicholas

hwaryun
    I would like it if we have a much higher of practically limitless ammo cap.

One solution would be to make damage directly related to the number of "bullets."
    1 damage--> 1 bullet
    2 damage--> 2 bullets

and of course this would exponentially scale off.

Or

Whenever we pick up ammo, make it go into different categories like you suggested and have an explosive bullet category, normal etc.

Make sure that all the ammo that can be picked up provides every type.

iera isnt real life no need for this. Focus on better things like country side

I never said it was real life because, if that were the case then there would be multiple different ammo types for all the guns rather than 1ammo type for each gun class as i'm suggesting.

It can't be limitless as that defeats the purpose of what's trying to be done.

All you'd have to do is run to the nearest store and buy more ammo. Would take a minute to do.

As suggested i'd even be open to the idea of having players be able to drop ammo packs on the ground that has some ammo in it which would allow for gangs to have a player with an ammo supplier role.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donal4Prez View Post
    The only gun u use is multiplex lmao

Hey bitz go take a poll in spar complex or something ask them if they want different ammo for different guns. Bet the answer will be no
    I doubt sparrers would even care as they don't need 1000s of bullets to win a spar game.

Even if you run out of ammo, what does that force you to do? Switch to another gun, maybe a handgun. And then look at that, more gun diversity.

As I said this change would allow for stronger guns to be added aswell. For example it could even allow for the chem gun to be unbanned from bases, on the basis that it was given a unique ammo type exclusive to the chem gun, and had a limited ammo capacity and price that would stop people spamming it as much as their shots with the chem gun would be costing them a bit of money.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I never said it was real life because, if that were the case then there would be multiple different ammo types for all the guns rather than 1ammo type for each gun class as i'm suggesting.

It can't be limitless as that defeats the purpose of what's trying to be done.

All you'd have to do is run to the nearest store and buy more ammo. Would take a minute to do.

As suggested i'd even be open to the idea of having players be able to drop ammo packs on the ground that has some ammo in it which would allow for gangs to have a player with an ammo supplier role.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt sparrers would even care as they don't need 1000s of bullets to win a spar game.

Even if you run out of ammo, what does that force you to do? Switch to another gun, maybe a handgun. And then look at that, more gun diversity.

As I said this change would allow for stronger guns to be added aswell. For example it could even allow for the chem gun to be unbanned from bases, on the basis that it was given a unique ammo type exclusive to the chem gun, and had a limited ammo capacity and price that would stop people spamming it as much as their shots with the chem gun would be costing them a bit of money.
    Your saying it as if people have lots of good guns what if they only 1 good gun

There will be serious backlash in this idea. Dont leave this idea to the forumers make a poll in
    Game

I don't agree with this, would make things too complicated
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I don't agree with this, would make things too complicated
    How would it be complicated? You'd be able to check how much ammo you have for each type just be checking in ammo slot of your inventory, or by equipping your gun. Instead of showing all ammo you own it would only show how much you have for the gun type you have equipped.

There would only be 6 main ammo types but realistically you'd only use 3 anyway since not everyone uses LMGs and Handguns.

If you're ammo is running low all you'd have to do is go to an ammo mart and buy more ammo. If you can't work out 'sniper ammo' or 'LMG ammo' being the ammo required for a sniper or an LMG I don't know what to tell you.

There are. A lot more complicated things in the game than something like this. This concept has been on erapc for 10 years and they have even have ammo types for some individual guns and they have never seen a reason to make the system simpler. (Their ammo is also fairly expensive aswell- $33 gralats for 100 handgun ammo as the lowest price).

Were always screwing over the noobs!! They play the game too and as hard as it is to believe they cant afford it, its bad enough with the revive thing, half of them never play the game after their revive is up because its annoying being taken away to the hospital so no no no no no screw the ammo the answer is noooooooo

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

if ammo dropping was allowed for gang members it would be pretty cool
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020