So! Basers agreed to this aswell as highest staff on era that we do not add NPCs inside bases. Furthermore there is another Rule that staff do not add their own NPCs to places around Era without any usefull reason.

So what did I noticed? - A NPC of a staff added inside Pirate Zone And not even a smart picked location but stuffed inbetween 3-4 barrels. Normally I do not complain but I am strongly against NPCs Inside Bases.

NPC is from Casper Zephlin....Staff role: Senior Pr

I don't get it...doesn't he added already enough Npcs of himself around era.
I could be slightly tolerable if he contributed to that base but he is a spr So...

1. His role is to do reports not to add npcs if he doesnt even worked on it.
2. He had to ask permission first of the Highest Staff -Kirzey and -Storm, (The ones that manage and oversee all server changes, updates) as this is a stern rule especially in my eyes.
3. It is unfair towards Vince Gohsuk someone that worked on terisu whom lost his npc.
4. The NPC has a...Liquor sipping on it..As it stimulates Alcohol in a game suited for children.
(One of the Ganis trials usually get assigned to make before promoted)

Look it might come over as rude and angry but that's not how it is, due to shorten every sentence up more to be seen as rushed makes it look like it but I just want to point this out with points/-Facts to strengthen my argument about this.