Thread: I really need some help

Exclamation I really need some help

So my address changed for my email. The email didn't change just the address so when I want to log in it send the verification to the old address so I cant get back in...

Also I cant do anything with the address because it a school email ( I was like in 5th grade when I made an era account so I was dumb)

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Submit a ticket http://support.toonslab.com/
    They have an email issue section now I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    As first step, please enter the e-mail address which you have put in the profile inside the game. We need the e-mail address to identify your game data and to be able to contact you back.

But if I put my in game email they wont beable to contact me because the address has changed

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    School email LOL

We have sent an e-mail to your address [email protected] to authenticate your support request. Please open your e-mails and click the link inside the e-mail from the Graalonline Support System. Please check your spam-folder if you cannot find the e-mail.

welp even that send it to the old address

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    But then yet again, If you read Ace's Announcement:

"We will not be able to make any e-mail changes. You will need to have access to the e-mail address associated with the Graal account if you would like to continue to use it. Graal staff cannot help you gain or regain access to your e-mail account, so you will need to contact your e-mail provider."

but if they really do have an email section, it's a bit contradictory to put in the announcement that they won't issue any email changes.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    The manager is able to change email addresses on accounts in certain specific situations relating to things like ISP or school-based emails, basically - email addresses you do not actually own or control yourself.

If those get disabled the manager is able to check and assist you, if this happens i would suggest opening a support ticket or emailing him directly at [email protected]