Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is The Staff Team So Blatantly Corrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    I dont seek your respect, I simply seek a mutual understanding between opposing viewpoints on a subject that has always been a large debate. If my concerns were ones only held by myself I would have never written this post. However being that this is not the case I wish to remain openminded on your remarks but I am hopeful that you can be openminded with mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Darn, you even knew what my google search was, you caught me . Or you know it could simply be that I am a well educated member of society, I dont know though :/. I actually have a thesaurus opened right now so I can replace certain words so that my sentences can articulate better.
    That's mean

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    That's mean
    Sorry, I didnt mean it to come off as pretentious or mean. What I meant by that was that I wont beg for your respect. If you want to give me it I will gladly accept it, but I wont actively seek your approval.

I agree, the way he handeled this is aggressive.
    You can't be promoting nazism on a game, I told him to take the symbol off the players rank because it's illegal on a children's game. I get there must be some beliefs where people think it's a good symbol, but that doesn't apply on graal. Its 2017 now, that stuff is over and no matter how you view it, it cannot be portrayed on a children's game, where the younger ones will see those kind of things

And you forgot the part about when I said I was kidding and couldn't actually take it off, I notified Athena to take it off and I explained my reasoning
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    You can't be promoting nazism on a game, I told him to take the symbol off the players rank because it's illegal on a children's game. I get there must be some beliefs where people think it's a good symbol, but that doesn't apply on graal. Its 2017 now, that stuff is over and no matter how you view it, it cannot be portrayed on a children's game, where the younger ones will see those kind of things

And you forgot the part about when I said I was kidding and couldn't actually take it off, I notified Athena to take it off and I explained my reasoning
    It's not a Nazi symbol do your research...

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    It's not a Nazi symbol do your research...

The Swastika started off being a sign of Goodluck. The Word "Swastika" originated from Sanskript? It's true meaning was "Well Being".
    However in the progression of time, Hitler wanted a symbol that would distinguish him from rival groups which led to the swastika being adopted and placed onto a red background to attract "the masses".

In answer to your statement saying "It's not a Nazi symbol", we can sort of say you are indeed correct, however despite it's origin You know and I know the meaning of the Swastika is not normally used in the context of "well being".

Unless you can tell me that Sanskript is your Native language
    (which it probably isn't as according to Google: Sanskrit, is one of the oldest, if not the oldest, of of all attested human languages. It belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European family.), then you may have a Fair argument, however as the language is rarely spoken in india or any other parts of the world the meaning of the Swastika is used to evoke the use of the Symbol by the Nazi's which in some people eye's may be good, however in the majority's opinion is obnoxious.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The Swastika started off being a sign of Goodluck. The Word "Swastika" originated from Sanskript? It's true meaning was "Well Being".
    However in the progression of time, Hitler wanted a symbol that would distinguish him from rival groups which led to the swastika being adopted and placed onto a red background to attract "the masses".

In answer to your statement saying "It's not a Nazi symbol", we can sort of say you are indeed correct, however despite it's origin You know and I know the meaning of the Swastika is not normally used in the context of "well being".

Unless you can tell me that Sanskript is your Native language
    (which it probably isn't as according to Google: Sanskrit, is one of the oldest, if not the oldest, of of all attested human languages. It belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European family.), then you may have a Fair argument, however as the language is rarely spoken in india or any other parts of the world the meaning of the Swastika is used to evoke the use of the Symbol by the Nazi's which in some people eye's may be good, however in the majority's opinion is obnoxious.
    Well the thing is a swastika is a diamond shape.A Sanskrit isn't.

I know you're right by saying it should be taken off, I'm just stating that the way you told him to remove it was wrong, you're in the rights to just refund it without his consent, unless it hasn't been 2 hours of upload.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Well the thing is a swastika is a diamond shape.A Sanskrit isn't.

As I said, You know and I know the correlation between both symbols is very strong.
    If the person used the below symbol, then I'd probably ask the player to prove that his native language or something as it is rarely spoken in parts of the World and due to the community Graal is today; players try to bend the rules (I'm not going to lie, I used to try it before in my rebellious days), so the chances of the Sanskript Swastika being used on the basis of "Well Being" are very low.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I know you're right by saying it should be taken off, I'm just stating that the way you told him to remove it was wrong, you're in the rights to just refund it without his consent, unless it hasn't been 2 hours of upload.
    It wasn't an upload, it was a rank for a player in his gang. That's why I also stated I told their leader (Athena) after and clearly she didn't listen

It wasn't an upload, it was a rank for a player in his gang. That's why I also stated I told their leader (Athena) after and clearly she didn't listen
    She doesn't talk alot and you're removing process consisted of jailing him.