Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Why Is The Staff Team So Blatantly Corrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I did warn him, he just so happened to have enough warns so he was automatically jailed by the server. Staff don't choose to jail someone, the server does it based off how many warns they have, so in this case he had enough, so the server jailed him
    I meant 'as well'. 'I would have warned him as well'.

And yes, I know how the jail system works, lol.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    If you see any form of staff corruption, and want it to be immediately dealt with, just pass it onto an experienced PR, SPR, or PRA, and they'll get it sorted out.
    Sure, some people who aren't suitable slip through the cracks, however that's inevitable, a tonne of staff don't make it past their first weeks. Which actually shows that abuse/unsuitability for the staff role is taken very seriously.
    That's literally all there is to it. Any staff doing something wrong? Make us aware, and it'll be dealt with appropriately.
    If there's anything I've missed, make me aware, and I'll answer your query.
    This sums it up nicely.

Banned
    glad to see some agreement in the matter

Banned
    As if SPR and PRA gonna fire the person who abused or is corrupt, if they hired them, they wont fire them as it would like lower their reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    As if SPR and PRA gonna fire the person who abused or is corrupt, if they hired them, they wont fire them as it would like lower their reputation
    That's very true a friend of mine told me that if someone gets you hired it's like you're their child, and whatever they do you're also given some of them blame. So they try their hardest to ignore or defend them via making their slip up look like it never happened.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Manager

Highly incorrect. If someone abuses powers, the PRA of their region has to fire them. Firing someone you hired wouldn't look bad; it happens all the time. What would look bad, is being biased and letting people you hired stay as staff. Don't spread false information.

Veteran
    Most flawed logic I have ever seen, it would affect them more if they kept the corrupt staff. How were they supposed to know who is corrupt and who isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Most flawed logic I have ever seen, it would affect them more if they kept the corrupt staff. How were they supposed to know who is corrupt and who isn't?
    He just said it wrong but I know what he's saying and it's true.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    He just said it wrong but I know what he's saying and it's true.

Then please enlighten me on what he meant and how it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Then please enlighten me on what he meant and how it's true.
    He was saying admins that hire or recommend people will often try to take up for them and try to keep them hired cause it's looks bad for them. I know this is true because I've had very experienced admins tell me this and I'm not naming names.