Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is The Staff Team So Blatantly Corrupt?

Banned

Why Is The Staff Team So Blatantly Corrupt?

The staff on this game honestly disgusts me, from what Ive witnessed there seems to be no end to the corruption, abuse, and maltreatment of powers in regards to how certain staff treat players and themselves. It worries me greatly when I see staff who cover their friends and their other staff friends when they are in the wrong, it worries me when I lay witness to the lack of effort put in towards customer satisfaction, simply because of the fact that they arent payed and dont recieve instant gratification. It honestly disgusts me that when players have something to say or complain about, that staff then attack back because of the criticism they recieve. Don't like it? Then maybe being staff isnt for you because just like the responsibilities and jobs that come with it comes criticism. Im tired of the dang excuses over and over as to why you can't perform your tasks optimally or why putting in your best effort isnt possible.

To run this game means to actually put in time and dedicate yourself to making this server better. Yes you are entitled to a life but if you cant go on for 3 or 4 weeks at a time or are inconsistent in your job scheduling then you arent fit to serve, especially when it means putting other peoples $$$ at stake. Why is it that their is such favoritism in the system nowadays? I know people who are fully qualified to being hired but because of the PRA in their timezone they wont be hired (because of personal problems etc.).

I have but two words to all the people reading this: FIX IT.

Any namess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Like you said if you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't play the game!
    Also, your going on how admins are bad but yet doesn't say anywhere what they did to you...!
    do you have some pictures or evidence of why you need to post this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    Like you said if you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't play the game!
    Also, your going on how admins are bad but yet doesn't say anywhere what they did to you...!
    do you have some pictures or evidence of why you need to post this?
    If I were to name or show any pictures of what has happened to me or others without permission the pictures would be removed and the thread would be closed, this also holds true if I were to give out names of certain perpetrators. However I can say with the utmost certainty that there are plenty of people who have experienced issues as well and have actually made statements about this very issue. It doesn't take much effort to find them and there are even some with 1000+ views. In the end a large majority of the posters come to an agreement that there is a problem, yet each time action is failed to be taken.

On top of that I dont see why I should stop playing something I paid for just because of the fact that there are a number of staff members who are too ill-prepared to take on their role. I am a paying customer, and just like every other customer I help the game make revenue. Why should I be treated second rate just because I don't have the same amount of responsibilities that a staff member does? Why should I remain silent on a clearly hot pressed issue that is continually beaten around the bush because people are too complacent to change the underlying issue?

On a side note, just because a staff member appears qualified on paper doesnt mean they are actually fit for the job. The position they take is organic and constantly changes, many applicants arent cut out for a job that is like this and as a result we get poorer results that may turn out to be harmful rather than helpful.

Another side note, I noticed another staff member mentioned on a different post that there are over 40+ members, yet why is it that i have rarely ever seen most of these people?
    Last edited by BlackSheep; 02-21-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    posttt it
    and blur the name

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    posttt it
    and blur the name
    If you really want examples find them on another thread such as this. I can even link you some later on just as proof so that this thread can remain open.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    If you really want examples find them on another thread such as this. I can even link you some later on just as proof so that this thread can remain open.
    ok link it

Banned
    Here are some links to threads Ive found regarding these problems (dont know why you can't find them yourselves):
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...wrong-with-era
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...On-Long-Enough
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ality-Of-Staff

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Here are some links to threads Ive found regarding these problems (dont know why you can't find them yourselves):
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...wrong-with-era
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...On-Long-Enough
    You have problems with Tricky and Ace?