Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Why Is The Staff Team So Blatantly Corrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I have come across an admin who abused his powers on me a few times before. Like hwaryun said, the staff team is trying to filter out all the sour grapes and putting fresh ripe ones in who can do the job right.

Side note, lets not bash on Xur just leave it alone man.

- - - Updated - - -

However, that was kind of aggressive.
    Well yeah but it should've never been his rank in the first place, gotta enforce the rules somehow and when someone gives you attitude it's much harder to get your point across, hence why I was more aggresive. Link was arguing a lot, stating it's a good symbol (this was reviewed in the above posts) and I had to do something to get my point across to him, which was acting a little more aggressive.

And if you wanna ask my SPR go ahead, he was the one who told me to warn him.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Well yeah but it should've never been his rank in the first place, gotta enforce the rules somehow and when someone gives you attitude it's much harder to get your point across, hence why I was more aggresive. Link was arguing a lot, stating it's a good symbol (this was reviewed in the above posts) and I had to do something to get my point across to him, which was acting a little more aggressive.

I can definitely see where you're coming from, a lot of people here would have probably been aggressive and depending on the situation including myself like I said it would have to depend on the situation.

Banned
    This thread was not made to bash people, as for Xur he hasnt done a thing wrong so let us stop attacking him, as I had stated prior this is a thread that was made for people to see their viewpoints heard, and to respectfully come to a mutual understanding with opposing view points as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    This thread was not made to bash people, as for Xur he hasnt done a thing wrong so let us stop attacking him, as I had stated prior this is a thread that was made for people to see their viewpoints heard, and to respectfully come to a mutual understanding with opposing view points as well.
    I suppose we've summed up everything, so /closethread?
    yo

Right. Personally I don't think that the staff team is corrupt, what I think is just that they are trying hard to show their higher powers that they are doing stuff and staying active doing reports and making sure that players are behaving which would result them even knit picking very small things just to show that they are doing SOMETHING, especially the new Prs you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post

I never argued I told you to do research and i wasn't removing that's it. And i wasn't giving you attitude rofl I told you I'm not removing you were going on how you were going to jail him etc also saying you didn't care about what it really meant.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Maybe because it's, well, true...? Not once have i been given proof of a staff abusing powers/not being suitable and not passed it onto highers. It's always dealt with. Also i think what xur meant, was that it's difficult to establish the inner workings of the staff team without being a member of it, all you can do is have a distant external evaluation of it.
    I'm not saying there aren't problems, there are, it's impossible for any team to be perfect. But generalising every PR/SPR/PRA is ridiculous. The vast majority of staff are good people. As i said before, some bad ones slip through, but they're dealt with immediately, given proof.
    It clearly is true. You said it yourself, that's why we hear it so often.

- - - Updated - - -

If Xur believes he did the right thing, then let him be.

If I was him, I would have warned him as well. Anyways, in most cases, the Sanskrit goes the opposite way of it. What she had, was clearly the Nazi party's treasured symbol, the Swastika.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

If you want this thread to stay open, refrain from insulting people.

Just want to say what some others have said already, it's unfair to generalise all members of staff when one slips up. Saying all PRs are corrupt just because one PR breaks the rules is unfair.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry! View Post
    It clearly is true. You said it yourself, that's why we hear it so often.

- - - Updated - - -

If Xur believes he did the right thing, then let him be.

If I was him, I would have warned him as well. Anyways, in most cases, the Sanskrit goes the opposite way of it. What she had, was clearly the Nazi party's treasured symbol, the Swastika.
    I did warn him, he just so happened to have enough warns so he was automatically jailed by the server. Staff don't choose to jail someone, the server does it based off how many warns they have, so in this case he had enough, so the server jailed him