Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Is The Staff Team So Blatantly Corrupt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    You have problems with Tricky and Ace?
    I can't tell whether you are trolling me or just confused. I never said I personally had any problems with these staff members but as you can see these are examples of posts made regarding staff and that there are larger issues at play here. As I stated I am not personally naming anyone that I have issues with. These are threads that I personally dug for when I wrote this post and are continuations of issues made by other players, they do not reflect my opinions on any individuals named.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    I can't tell whether you are trolling me or just confused. I never said I personally had any problems with these staff members but as you can see these are examples of posts made regarding staff and that there are larger issues at play here. As I stated I am not personally naming anyone that I have issues with. These are threads that I personally dug for when I wrote this post and are continuations of issues made by other players, they do not reflect my opinions on any individuals named.
    So you made a thread claiming that the staff team is corrupt without personally having problems with these staff members, you refuse to name the staff you had problems with, and for proof you send links to another thread bashing other staff members without actual proof in them? The images in the second link aren't proof if you've read all the forum posts.
    If you're worried that the image will be removed just post it on the support site, they're the ones who take into consideration the problems between you and other staff members, of course if the story is worth that much.
    People don't understand how a proper complaint should be:

1- post the issue
    2- post the story
    3- post the proof
    4- post the solution
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I think they're not that corrupt to get fired compared to admins who scam supers, etc.What tricky did is only a minor thing and for ace, it's his peronality, i guess. (base on the link)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    So you made a thread claiming that the staff team is corrupt without personally having problems with these staff members, you refuse to name the staff you had problems with, and for proof you send links to another thread bashing other staff members without actual proof in them?
    If you're worried that the image will be removed just post it on the support site, they're the ones who take into consideration the problems between you and other staff members, of course if the story is worth that much.
    People don't understand how a proper complaint should be:

1- post the issue
    2- post the story
    3- post the proof
    4- post the solution
    If things were honestly that easy there wouldnt be a need for threads such as this correct? Also it is unfathomable how you are unable to actually see the valid arguments others have posted which motivated me to make such a discussion. Obviously if even staff members agreed with the points made in these posts then it isnt just the select few who have issues as they are recognized by a large part of the community. As such I find that there is in fact a need for this post and that my decision to not name staff that I have personally encountered issues with makes sense. This is largely because there needs to be no finger pointed at any one individual as that only causes more problems. Instead this thread is made to be interpreted with an open mind outlining a larger more important issue that is not only linked to a certain group of administrators.

I also seem to recall making a point that there are too many administrators that are on this game but do not currently come online often enough, or when they do it comes as a rarity. Why should they be allowed to retain their postion? I guarantee you if I left my job for three weeks and came back I would find myself unemployed almost instantaneously.
    Last edited by BlackSheep; 02-21-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Hey buddy, what you need to understand is that the staff team does their job as they're supposed to, we aren't here to babysit players. The staff team is far from corrupt, if you got to know the people on it then your entire opinion would change, all smart minded people who obey the rules and learn with others to complete their tasks. Your opinions have been said hundreds of times, normally in the form of one being angry.

Angry because you did something stupid and got jailed for it and you're taking it out on the forums as you can't accept punishment. What players don't understand is that they think they can do anything on a kids game, and no you're wrong, so when they get jailed they get defensive and say "oh I didn't do anything what the heck! Staff team is so corrupt!"
    so I just say watch your own actions if this was the case for you.

*Not saying you got jailed, just using as an example*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Hey buddy, what you need to understand is that the staff team does their job as they're supposed to, we aren't here to babysit players. The staff team is far from corrupt, if you got to know the people on it then your entire opinion would change, all smart minded people who obey the rules and learn with others to complete their tasks. Your opinions have been said hundreds of times, normally in the form of one being angry.

Angry because you did something stupid and got jailed for it and you're taking it out on the forums as you can't accept punishment. What players don't understand is that they think they can do anything on a kids game, and no you're wrong, so when they get jailed they get defensive and say "oh I didn't do anything what the heck! Staff team is so corrupt!"
    so I just say watch your own actions if this was the case for you.

*Not saying you got jailed, just using as an example*
    Ah firstly let me congratulate you on your recent hiring.
    Secondly, while I understand the point of view you are coming from I feel that I personally must make one thing clear, this post was not meant to generalize all staff as corrupt but rather generalize the fact that there are indeed corrupt staff that run this game. This fact is apparent regardless of whether you are a follower of the rules or not.

Now when you read this you may act as if my comments are baseless, but alas they are not. It is on the contrary in fact because the statements I have made have been proven correct by several staff whether they be resigned or currently serving. These allegations were formed quite carefully and worded particularly for a reason, and as I said the weight to which my words hold can be seen on the threads I have provided prior.

However if their words and statements are not enough to convince you I can quickly provide you a few staff members who were fired for their abuse of power. 1. Wivi Dorvay (though this one is quite controversial and I believe he was innocent). 2. CokeDragon. 3. Aero.

Secondly, while I understand the point of view you are coming from I feel that I personally must make one thing clear, this post was not meant to generalize all staff as corrupt but rather generalize the fact that there are indeed corrupt staff that run this game. This fact is apparent regardless of whether you are a follower of the rules or not.

Now when you read this you may act as if my comments are baseless, but alas they are not. It is on the contrary in fact because the statements I have made have been proven correct by several staff whether they be resigned or currently serving. These allegations were formed quite carefully and worded particularly for a reason, and as I said the weight to which my words hold can be seen on the threads I have provided prior.

However if their words and statements are not enough to convince you I can quickly provide you a few staff members who were fired for their abuse of power. 1. Wivi Dorvay (though this one is quite controversial and I believe he was innocent). 2. CokeDragon. 3. Aero.
    Can u tell me how Aero abused his powers? Or you're just assuming lol?

I understand where you're coming from, staff have been fired many times for abuse of powers, but you can't always have a perfect team. The current team is extremely mature, and nobody takes advantage of the powers of a staff account, we just have a lot of new faces and sometimes they make little mistakes like that.

Trust me, if we make a mistake we know about it, whether it be by higher ups telling us or the community lashing out. Once everyone gets settled In I promise that this so called "corruption" won't be an issue anymore. The ONLY reason corruption ever existed was because of players taking advantage and not thinking before taking actions, also referring to ones immaturity which ultimately got them fired.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Can u tell me how Aero abused his powers? Or you're just assuming lol?
    He had abused his powers by allowing JohnRaven to remain unjailed, during the entire fiasco where staff had the order to ban his accounts and duplicates whenever he logged on. Aero decided to instead befriend him and allowed him to do as he pleased

He had abused his powers by allowing JohnRaven to remain unjailed, during the entire fiasco where staff had the order to ban his accounts and duplicates whenever he logged on. Aero decided to instead befriend him and allowed him to do as he pleased
    And how did you know that ?
    What u just said isn't true anyway lol