Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vendhin vs PR's,SPR's,PRA's

Banned

Vendhin vs PR's,SPR's,PRA's

Lets start bb

Vendhin- Graal helper, helps out people, unjails players who got their jail time reset, and a mature dude who just likes justice.

PR's- 10% helps out, the rest play to host or fame. The only PRs i know that would help is Tristan,DrDetroit(Formerly) and xcloudx(idk where he went)

SPR's- The only SPR i know is Onyas, never answered my questions, but some likes the admin so i will leave it as it is, not bad nor good

PRA- The only PRA i know is ace but the problem is that i dont know what he did to this game, in other words, we should make a Vendhin4PRA riots at start.

I would vote for Vendhin because he shows what he has done to this game instead of criticizing others about how bad they are.

NOTE: Thread not created to bash others, its to see others opinion on PRs and Vendhin.
    Last edited by Graal Pro; 02-23-2017 at 04:51 PM.

I thought Vendhin himself didn't want to become a PRA
    You know he was a high admin before right?

Banned
    Anero is a PRA, not a SPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    Lets start bb

Vendhin- Graal helper, helps out people, unjails players who got their jail time reset, and a mature dude who just likes justice.

PR's- 10% helps out, the rest play to host or fame. The only PRs i know that would help is Tristan,DrDetroit(Formerly) and xcloudx(idk where he went)

SPR's- The only SPR i know is Anero so here you go- Anero- The reason on why the scammer aka Javah got fired, he said "im a admin yo gimme your lollo hammer", then suddenly anero found out that Javah is guilty, ending up Javah being fired

Anero is also known for like refunding customs because it doesnt fit eras theme, but he has a done good things too.

PRA- The only PRA i know is ace but the problem is that i dont know what he did to this game, in other words, we should make a Vendhin4PRA riots at start.

I would vote for Vendhin because he shows what he has done to this game instead of criticizing others about how bad they are.

NOTE: Thread not created to bash others, its to see others opinion on PRs and Vendhin.
    Anero is a PRA not SPR. He refunded a custom for not fitting the theme once or twice, and someone made a big deal out of it. He isn't "known" for that. You clearly haven't done your research.

You also criticise 90% of the Pr team when you dont know how they help and the time they put in to do so. Unless you have proof that 90% of the Pr team are there to host or "to get fame", don't post it, as it is a false statistic.

Ace does a lot. Just because you dont see what everyone does, doesn't mean they do nothing.
    Welcome to the forums!

Ya vendhin is cool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Anero is a PRA not SPR. He refunded a custom for not fitting the theme once or twice, and someone made a big deal out of it. He isn't "known" for that. You clearly haven't done your research.

You also criticise 90% of the Pr team when you dont know how they help and the time they put in to do so. Unless you have proof that 90% of the Pr team are there to host or "to get fame", don't post it, as it is a false statistic.

Ace does a lot. Just because you dont see what everyone does, doesn't mean they do nothing.
    Look, there are lots of PRs, and the only i know that would do their job as its supposed to, is the 3, however, my timezone is in asia and i might be wrong with others.

Quote Originally Posted by graal pro View Post
    look, there are lots of prs, and the only i know that would do their job as its supposed to, is the 3, however, my timezone is in asia and i might be wrong with others.
    5+ gmt?

The only people that are forced to answer your pms are PRs, if you need to contact an SPR you do it through PRs or directly contact them through third party apps.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Banned
    What annoys me is when I am online sometimes a certain PR will log on and Ill pm them a question only to find out that I recieve the message, "The messaged player has logged out". This isn't one occasion but every occasion I try. I am not sure whether PRs have an option to set that or whether they blocked my account, but either way it definitely feels fishy to me. Whats the point of being online all the time if you can never ask them for help?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    What annoys me is when I am online sometimes a certain PR will log on and Ill pm them a question only to find out that I recieve the message, "The messaged player has logged out". This isn't one occasion but every occasion I try. I am not sure whether PRs have an option to set that or whether they blocked my account, but either way it definitely feels fishy to me. Whats the point of being online all the time if you can never ask them for help?
    When u get that PM that means they're on RC not client ifjsajidjdhf
    In other words, they aren't online