Your welcome

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Madness? ....... THIS... IS.... SPARTAAAA!!!!!!!!! *judo kick*
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    So you're writing this hateful speech without even knowing what will happen to Arte ?
    You shouldn't talk like this, when Arte in no way, was said to be disbanded.
    So will arte be added back? I liked the shops except no new shops were being added so it was going to waste but you should put the arte shops in the mall (add a new floor)!!!!

Arte was under rookie management.

The rookie management was under his bed sheets.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry! View Post

I would like to say that what is happening isn't because its manager is unqualified, or "rookie" as some might put it. I am as active as I was when I got hired so the abandonment of Arte for a while wasn't my decision and Arte won't be disbanded as Kirzey said. Besides, that's just a map full of player shops, there are a lot more things to focus on and use in-game. So please try to think before you try to attack anyone, and at least use some good arguments that are actually debatable instead of calling people "rookies" and such.

This quote has been added to the Quote Wall!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeZ View Post
    I would like to say that what is happening isn't because its manager is unqualified, or "rookie" as some might put it. I am as active as I was when I got hired so the abandonment of Arte for a while wasn't my decision and Arte won't be disbanded as Kirzey said. Besides, that's just a map full of player shops, there are a lot more things to focus on and use in-game. So please try to think before you try to attack anyone, and at least use some good arguments that are actually debatable instead of calling people "rookies" and such.
    Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeZ View Post
    Chill, it's a joke.

And hell, don't you remember when you said 'Don't diss someone that is better than you'.
    Fun times, Georgie.

Are you still dating your blackmailing online girlfriend? She's not a good apple, buddy.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Chill, it's a joke.

And hell, don't you remember when you said 'Don't diss someone that is better than you'.
    Fun times, Georgie.

Are you still dating your blackmailing online girlfriend? She's not a good apple, buddy.
    Don't be rude he's white