Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is it true that if you get your email deleted you can get a transfer?

Is it true that if you get your email deleted you can get a transfer?

If so please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only support can help you on this one, though it can be hard to prove you own the email
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Yes.
    If you're staff on an iOS server, you have a higher chance of contacting Unix.
    I deleted my email (out of curiosity, I forgot it was linked with my Graal etc), recovered it then contacted Unix.
    It took a few days but the transfer process was really quick.
    I suggest you take it to support for this one.

Hmmm I know people who can contact snk directly will that work?

Banned
    Who you should contact depends on where you play/work.
    If it's iera, contact snk by either opening a ticket or emailing him directly at [email protected]

keep in mind he can only transfer email addresses if the email in question has actually been deleted and out of your hands or ownership.
    What that means is that if you've gotten your gmail disabled by yourself that's too bad, but if you've had a school or isp email revoked or deleted then we might be able to assist you.

Oh yes sorry it's IEra I contacted him but didn't get any response I have spoken to Xanthos and Casper and they couldn't do anything will you be able to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Who you should contact depends on where you play/work.
    If it's iera, contact snk by either opening a ticket or emailing him directly at [email protected]

keep in mind he can only transfer email addresses if the email in question has actually been deleted and out of your hands or ownership.
    What that means is that if you've gotten your gmail disabled by yourself that's too bad, but if you've had a school or isp email revoked or deleted then we might be able to assist you.
    ^^^^

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SPA View Post
    Oh yes sorry it's IEra I contacted him but didn't get any response I have spoken to Xanthos and Casper and they couldn't do anything will you be able to help?

Xanthos and Casper probably can't do anything. Wait for snk.

Yeah we can't, although if it was legitimate we would help you contact snk. Otherwise, email transfers are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

And if you're just TFL using another account on the forums, forget it lol
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Yeah we can't, although if it was legitimate we would help you contact snk. Otherwise, email transfers are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

And if you're just TFL using another account on the forums, forget it lol
    Ehem (My account %100 didn't get banned till next month %100 not TFL) but anyway why would it matter in doing it legitimately and fairly and need my deleted email back