Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NBK 15K (a thank you)

So here i see rick destroying link lmao good drama

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    1. No one begged you for peace idk what kind of syndrome you have but you gotta check it out cause we doubled you.

2. He said he couldn't name a gang with more loyal members get your facts checked.

3. We never sucked grim off we were in a war and they wanted to protect us cause Pz was beside neo/obs.

4. Not wanting to 24/7 a base doesn't mean you suck it means you don't have time for a mobile game.

5. How can you call someone that doesn't take a mobile game as seriously as you a child I'm much more busy in real life then you've ever known.

Need I say more? Be like Killa brush it off I came at him not you it's called constructive criticism I'm not hating I just disagreed with some of the things he said I still gave you guys your congratulations... This is just another reason why you guys get hate you're hypocritical and childish you whine when someone has a different opinion.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    "be like killa and brush it off" Be like a tree and leave dude, you came here starting problems for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    "be like killa and brush it off" Be like a tree and leave dude, you came here starting problems for nothing.
    ^^^

Trees don't move, you said it wrong you have to say leaf but it's ruined.

As I said constructive criticism if he didn't want anyone to share an opinion he wouldn't have posted anything it's up to you if you wish to get offended or not.

As I said constructive criticism if he didn't want anyone to share an opinion he wouldn't have posted anything it's up to you if you wish to get offended or not.

You come over here and bring negativity to a positive thread foh

His post was congratulating people, a wide range of people. no one asked for any opinions. your smartass retorts to the comments don't help your case any either, just makes you look desperate for a winning argument.

you didnt even give constructive feedback lol

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

His post was congratulating people, a wide range of people. no one asked for any opinions. your smartass retorts to the comments don't help your case any either, just makes you look desperate for a winning argument.
    He made alot of false claims I wasn't going to say anything but I just tend to post how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    you didnt even give constructive feedback lol
    Criticism and feedback are different, learn how to read.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    You come over here and bring negativity to a positive thread foh
    Lying is negative.