Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NBK 15K (a thank you)

NBK 15K (a thank you)

Hey everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on era-go and I had all but left this game in the past until just recently as I wanted to see my guys through to 15k. and as NBK closes in on 15,000 base hours I wanted to thank everyone who had played a part, both big and small, friends and enemies, in making NaturalBornKillaz what it is today, one of the top basing gangs in Era, currently #7 in the top 10 basing hours and one of only 7 gangs to hit 15000 hours.

NBK was made on 12/21/2012, that is 1527 days ago, or 4 years, 2 months, 4 days including today.

That is 9.8 base hours a day, that means at 15000 hours we will have averaged almost 10 hours *every day* our entire existence, from the day I created it until today.

That is insane, granted that we have had months at a time to almost a full year where we were inactive and almost not basing at all.

More specifically I wanted to thank my members who have stuck around since the very beginning to the ones who have joined in the past few months. I cannot think of another gang or team in this game who has had more loyal members than I have.

before NBK I was apart of sK, not to bore anyone with the details but you may or may not know that I was a part of sK and then owner from the time they hit 2500 all the way to just before 8000hr, from 2011 until the very end of 2012. At the end things fell apart between the former owner (Hearts Vanderwoodsen) and I and it ended up splitting the gang in two, those who stayed with Hearts and those who left with me after I gave her back the gang (again will not bore you with the details, it was a well-known beef however, ask around about it).

Many of those who left with me are still apart of NBK in one way or the other, either in sub gangs or just help whenever they can, and that’s for almost 5 years now. 5 years involved with the same gang with the same owner, it’s crazy, not many if anyone else at all has the same loyalty that I have found within my members, it’s one of the only reasons I’ve played this game as long as I have (because let’s face it, this game sucks for what it could be, the admins/developers in this game are an absolute joke for such a popular game that’s been around as long as it has, which is about 7years)

For those who joined NBK after its creation, you are just as important as the ones who helped me create it. Managing a basing gang is much like managing a sports team, the people and faces tend to change, as well as the starters and those who are on the bench, but they are all extremely important pieces to a 15,000 base hour puzzle that again only 6 other gangs have been able to achieve. When it comes to basing in particular, there is no “I” in team, there really isn’t, and without the loyal members that I have had, I wouldn’t be writing this thread at all. There are too many of you to list by name but just know that I love all of ya, I really do.

I wanted to more specifically thank my successors, who kept NBK alive in my absences throughout my inactive periods. NBK has had a few different owners when I wasn’t around, including Tanner, Deathy, Ricky, Kay, Emincem, and now the current owner, Rick-E. All of them played pivotal parts in helping build up NBK into the top 10, and I would have never been able to do what I have done in this game without them. Although it is just a game, I love these dudes, we are all real people behind the screen, and I feel like I know all of them personally as if we have been lifelong friends, I would be just another try hard without them, so thank you.

To those gangs that did help us along the way, including Obsidian, Mien Forever and many other individual friends , you know I love yall like you were my own members and cannot thank you enough for having our backs when it seemed no one else did, and we will continue to return the favor to those who have stuck their necks out for us, and that wont ever change either.

I also wanted to thank all of my enemies, because wow, other than Obsidian, I do not know a gang that has more haters than my own lol I honestly cannot list the amount of gangs who have tried in one way or another to “end NBK”, but you know who you are, and guess what, we are still here. Nothing motivates a team more than another team trying to kill them lol we are the original team No Quit. (I made that code btw, NoQuit.png )

People can think or say whatever they want about NBK, but let me tell you, we have been through so much as a team, there is no other gang I would rather be a part of, none. We home base in a base in a flag room WITHOUT DOORS, we have been able to compete with gangs with multiple ec weapons such as Chem guns (before it was removed from bases) flamethrowers, etc. without ones of our own. We have been faced with almost insurmountable odds and multiple gangs teaming up on us and making it their mission to do everything they can to make life hell for us, and yet we have prevailed over and over, year after year.

So as we close in on the last original major milestone and reward before the new ones were added, I again just wanted to thank everyone who has been a part of NBK, in whatever way you were, big or small, beginning til now, im proud of ya.

Thank you <3
    Last edited by killakev; 02-24-2017 at 02:51 PM.

<nbk3
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

All your gang does is trash talk, it's honestly sad. No respect for you guys sorry. Only thing I ask is you get your gang to mature

^^^^^^^^

I tried congratulating you guys but all you guys did was trash talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    All your gang does is trash talk, it's honestly sad. No respect for you guys sorry. Only thing I ask is you get your gang to mature
    Lol
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Lmao. It's an NBK thing, y'all wouldn't understand. Dont feel like your the only victim. We had many members who trash talked eachother along the way. It had its disfunctional moments, but still a strong team and bond along the way.

Its too bad yall can no longer spam lethal with 3 chems. Too bad... To all NBK members, i hope you all enjoy life outside of the game as much as inside, and congrats on closing the milestone way earlier than i foresaw it happening. That of which choose to continue its legacy, good luck. Ill be around here and there, and kids, dont do drugs.

-intelliphant

almost every base gang trash talk about someone who pk them or breath there

Kid all you do is come here and talk trash to others, letting a few people who trash talked you depict the whole gang? has killa ever once trash talked you? no now stfu, all hes doing is explaining the history of NBK

You act like you haven't once trash talked or said anything negative about anyone on here

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Lmfao! Aren't you the velocity member who planned to end us and failed? Spys in my gang showed me screenshots haha you had some personal issues against me so you took it out on nbk. We trash talk Cus we like to trigger 15 year olds such as yourself, as you can see it's really effective. I'm sorry we managed to whoop your gangs *** multiple times and baited you with trash talk. Sensitive child's like you are the reason we trash talk. Look at the wonderful reactions we get from preadolescents such as yourself. When people say they hire idiots to the staff team, I use you as an example. Ps. Focus on being a better host, you're almost a bad host as you are a baser.

Threads gonna get closed now lol but DAMnNNNNNNNNn!! LMAO!!

just close this people only need to read yea nbk has their haters usually biased as we saw up above from a Velocity member, but where are they now!!?? Lol??

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear